Last Chapter (ALL CNBLUE MEMBERS)

WARNING: CLICHE, CHEESY AND UNEDITED. APOLOGIES FOR ANY TYPOS AND ERRORS I HAD MADE IN THIS CHAPTER SINCE IT'S A RUSH! I JUST HAD TOO MANY DAYS OF HIATUS THAT I HAD TO WRITE EVEN JUST A WORD HERE ^_^

Your p.o.v

When the light went out all I could see was that glistening stars in the sky. It reminded me how much times I would spent only to be with him. I cannot count the stars but every time it disappeared I would literally think every single star I've seen above, just like how I remembered how our moments seemed perfect before it had gone.

"Let's break up. I don't think this relationship has its future... I'm sorry...".

The last time I heard his voice was the last time I think I breathed real oxygen. Now I felt polluted. Instead of breathing oxygen, I breathed carbon dioxide. And the funny thing is, I didn't do the photosynthesis, ha,

At my house's balcony, I was sitting alone wishing thing I've never done before. I was going in circle like a cycle. I knew from the moment our eyes met was the beginning. But I never knew why the ending was the opposite of every love story, happily ever after.

Even Juliet and Romeo sadly having a happily ever after as they died together. But my story, not even once did we have the happily ever after.

"I did loved you in the past..".

Every words spoken were piercing into my heart like a sharp knife although surprisingly, I turned into a stone-heart(ed). He made me like this.

He turned me into a cold, stone-heart(ed) girl who no longer believed in the miracle of love. If I cannot be his flower then I'm gonna be my TREE.

And that's how I met them..

The next morning..

My body felt heavier when I remembered the word 'end' or 'the end'. The feeling had never been familiar to me. Remembering that I had to work after this is like the end of my life. I know I am exaggerating too much but not if your ex is your only friend in your office. I tried to tell myself of how many times I could be off better without him. But turned out, it is just me being too selfish.

I had totally no idea how could I be sleeping in the balcony after my sappy life. Maybe counting the stars had help me to sleep. I bend my arms forward, trying to do any exercises to avoid the cramps happening as the last time I had gotten because of sleeping at the same place without any exercises.

"Are you going to work, sis?" I heard a familiar voice asking me. Turning my head around, I see my sister walking toward me with a concern look on her face. She understand me very well, she had known that I was dumped by my boyfriend and was sitting on the balcony trying to fidget my mind away of the misery. I know she was very concern in my condition, because even though she's younger than me, she had been more experienced. My sister had been dumped, not just once but three times in her whole life. For me, that was much dumpster she had gotten.

"Yeah.." I replied in a lethargic voice of someone who sounded like having a lack of sleep. "Are you sure? You look too bad to work?" My sister constantly asked but I ignored her. I quickly went from my sitting position to walking position toward the bathroom. I'm going to work, I said to myself.

But in the end, I was sitting here, in front of a coffee shop, staring at the guy who broke my heart overnight. I ain't stalking, I would said but it is clearly obvious that I am. Even my ex could noticed me staring at him who was right now is flirting with other girls!

I looked at him disappointed. Didn't he feel what I feel? Didn't he know that I'm still not over him? How can I forget him if he was the only who supported me through all these years and how can I forget him when his image was the only things I could remember right now. I clenched my fist which was holding a coffee drink.