One Fine Day [Requested-Yonghwa]

[luludear77 This is your request imagine, sorry for taking a long time. This is as I promise hehehe *v-sign. And also for this I made an I, if you know what I mean and sorry if it too short ^3^]

Your p.o.v

It all started in one day... The day that I thought always... and always fine..

You was there when I need you. You always there....

Staring at the ground of the street I walked on, I began to crush the stones. I've been thinking about same things, again and again. I tried to stop but I can't....

"_______-ah!? What did I told you, Stay away from HIM"

It was mom... She never like me having a boyfriend that I chose. She told me to follow her orders but I don't want. Sometime, I need to do something without following anyone order, I follow my heart...

Even picturing me... Staying away from Yonghwa.... It's hard, I don't say he need to be with me... I need to be with him.

Yonghwa, who's Yonghwa? He's my boyfriend. He's taller than me, he has a looks. His charming smile... even thinking of that make me miss him. But I knew, what mom doesn't like about him..

Mom thought he was not enough to protect me....

"It must be childish" I muttured and tried to be more focus.

I think my mom was more childish than I am. Who would thought, mom married my father who's just a farmer. Think my boyfriend, Yonghwa is not enough to protect me.

Yonghwa is a defence learner. I know he's able to protect me!?

"________-ah what's wrong with you. I've been following you arm by arm but still you didn't recognise my presence" A shadow appear before mine.

"Yonghwa oppa?" I tried to look calmer.

"_______-ah, I know something is going on. What's wrong jagi?" Yonghwa said and grab a hold of my hand.

"Umm... nothing?" I said innocently trying to avoid his curiosity.

I kick one of the rock, hitting it until I felt much more finer. I looked at Yonghwa. He was silence, unlike he in the passed 10 minutes or so.

"I know.... You mom told you I wasn't able to protect you, right?" Yonghwa said for the first time after the whole silence scene.

My eyes went wide, "How did you know?" I muttured.

"I will always know what troubled my jagi" He said, trying to made the atmosphere cheerful.

I grab his hand and whispered, "Yonghwa oppa, what do you think about that...."

"I'm will prove your mom that I can protect you even it means life"

"What are you saying?"

"So you didn't believe me?"

I walked faster than him, while saying four words, "It's not like that"

My minds were thinking about something else. So, basically I've never will let Yonghwa suffers because of me. Even a little.

"Don't take it too serious, I'm just joking kay." Yonghwa said and followed me.

If it was true, if you never joke about that..

I just nod my head and kept silence, in a good way. Even though, the walk never too silence and full with Yonghwa's joke.. I wasn't able to focus. I think I will have something to regret but what?

"Yonghwa oppa....." again... "Yonghwa oppa"

"Hmmmm?" He responded in a really slow way.

"Will you able to prove mom?" I asked.

"For you, I'll do it" He said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"But oppa, I don't want you to suffer because of me" I said and released the hug. While my eyes were looking at him..

He looked away for a minute and said, "You should run because I want to show you something"

He pushed my shoulder infront and that made me ran. I smiled and thought about what will he show me.

"Is it special?" I asked, trying to face him.

"Maybe, but please don't look back" He said and I imagined him smiling childishly.

But he made me really curious. I can't help but peeked. And he was about to see me..

"What if this surprise made you shock, jagiya?"

"Oppa, can you just tell me the surprise" I asked reallycurious.

"I'll show you when we cross the road" He said and we went infront the road.

I heard his footsteps stopped. "Oppa?" I stopped too, wondering what will he gonna do.

He didn't responded and I was trying to calm myself down. "Oppa" I tried again.. He didn't responded again..

I tilted my head around...

All was happening too fast and I was trying to say it was dream.. A dream that I've never wanted.. But how could it been me. Why should it be me?

Yonghwa pushed me away from a car that headed towards me.. Everything happening to fast. The car hit it last break. It went zig and zag.. I saw Yonghwa hit by the car.. and crashed down the street.

I ran into him and cried. My tears was dropping unstoppable. I didn't know what I should do.

I heard him breathing but blood was flowing from his body. "Oppa"

I hug his body not caring about the blood.

"Oppa.... Why did you do that?" I sobbed, trying not to cry.

"Surprise.. I want to show you that I can really protect you.." He said and smiled. Although he said it in a quiet voice.. I can hear him. I heard his heart pulse.. it was getting slow and slow..

"J-jagiya i-i-f m-my h-e-e-a-rt b-b-e-ea-at-h s-stop, w-w-ill y-y-o-ou  m-mi-iss m-me?" Yonghwa said unclear before his last breath. I can't answer him.. I just kept crying and just hit his chest hard.

Then I took all my urge and scold him, "You idiot oppa, I never will ever miss a second for missing you. But just don't die." He chuckled in my embrace.... He close his eyes and breath the last air....

"Oppa......" I cried, seeing the most tragic thing that ever happen in my life. He just being with me awhile ago... and now he leaved me alone..

If I only can be Juliet.. and die with you....

I miss everyday I spent with you...

---------------------------

Hi guys :) I'm back. Sorry if it wasn't sad enough. I actually can't make sad story to be real. Because I don't know -_-

Okay bye ^^