He's home (Minhyuk)

Your phone is ringing many times, since you are sleeping you must wake up to answer the phone. so, you answer it.

Via telephone:

You:yeoboseyo?

Unknown:hello I'm from furniture store to bring your sofa that you ordered yesterday and I'm already stood infront your door for 15 minutes

You:okay I will open the door

..

You quickly open the door and the man enter your house with the sofa.

"put there"you said while pointing the center of the living room."okay"he said. "thank you.. hmm.. you can go now"you said but he still froze there. "hello"you said while waving your hand infront his face. "the money ma'am"he said. "ooh I forgot hehe"you said laughing awkwardly and felt embarrassed. You quickly grabbed your wallet and gave him the money. "okay bye ma'am good day"he said and leaving.

You continued your sleep (what a lazy girl :p)

Meanwhile,

MINHYUK P.O.V

Today I'm coming home from a tour in Singapore with the Cnblue members. I want to make a surprise for my girlfriend. I'm not going to tell you the surprise. [Author:who ask you? :p] back to the story.

Yeay finally the airplane landed. I'm so excited but wait I heard something like someone whispering maybe just a naughty boy. I'm curious so I want to eavesdrop what they whispering but I can't hear a thing probably they sound are too soft. who cares I'm going home okay!

fast forward.....

I already infront ______ (Y/N) apartment. hehe I wonder what will she react if I do this surprise.

YOUR P.O.V

You awaken by the phone ringing. You grab the phone and aswered it.

You : Yeoboseyo?

Unknown : hello I'm from police station. I am going to arrest you because you stole a precious thing.

You : me?

police : yes yo-

....

You panicked and quickly hang up. You heard a shot and then, you ran. You found Minhyuk outside and told about the story. He shocked and help you. You both ran until you reach the park.

"don't worry your safe with me"he said. You cried loudly. You didn't stole anything precious. "oppa please help me I didn't stole anything"you said while sobbing.

Your phone ringing. You go away from Minhyuk to answer the call.

You : WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM (shouting)

Unknown : I'm the police. why do you hang up when I'm still talking.

You : you are going to arrest me so I panicked and hang up

police : you should listen. you stole the precious thing and yet you still not forgiven.

You : please don't arrest me.

Police : your not going to jail or something cause you stole my heart

You : what? who are you?

police : I'm behind you

You turned around and saw MINHYUK....

"you prank me"you said. "sorry haha your funny"he said. You hit him and he groaned. "ouuch"he said. "Waiit when did you come back?"you asked him. "just 30 minutes ago"he said. "why didn't you tell me"you said and pretended to be mad. "Jagiya please forgive me"he begged you. "no because I already forgive you"you said. "thank you"he said and carried you in bridal style.

----------

:-)