Big Ben Clock Tower (Jonghyun) SPECIAL

Before I get started thank you for reading and voting. Happy 1k readers. Don't stop reading my story. This is Jonghyun p.o.v. Hope you enjoy reading my story and sorry if it sucks.

Don't read in the dark place I know you always do that :p just kidding.

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------------

"(The Big ben clock tower chimes sound)"

(24/7/14)

The Big ben chimes twelve times.. Do you know what the meaning of that? Its already twelve o'clock in the afternoon and I'm at London, England. Of course on a vacation from works.

I'm walking on the street and more peoples walk passed by the Big ben. I've been wandering around this wonderful Big ben ALONE. I saw a girl standing near the gate waiting for someone I guess. She's so pretty. I don't know about this but I think I'm falling for her for the first sight. I really don't believe love in the first sight but my heart beating faster when looking at her. I stop for a minute and continue walking when suddenly, I heard someone said exactly in English to me??? or anyone else.

"Watching me huh?"

I turn around and saw a girl that I saw near the gate.

"hehehe"i said innocently.

"Big ben clock sure beautiful right?" She said.

"ne, it's really beautiful"

"I see, You're Korean I guess?"

"Ne I am"i said in Korea which I hope she understand.

"ooh"she said in korean [imagine they start talking in Korea]

"do you know I really like Big ben clock" I said.

"really? oh yeah but before you continue saying lets go the near café here" She said.

Then, we walked to the nearest café and before I continued what I want to say we ordered some food and drinks.

"Okay lets talk about you" I said breaking the silence.

"First of all my name is ____________. What's your?" She said showing her beautiful smile. Oh her beautiful smile I even forget to tell my name.

"My name is Jonghyun, Lee Jonghyun"I said.

"I am 20 years old. My birthday is on July 30. I live in London for awhile before going back to Korea. I am half Korean and londeners. What about you?" She said and showing her smile again. How can my heart stay still if she smile like an angel. I nodded as an agree.

"I already tell my name earlier so lets get started. I am 24 Years old and my birthday is on May 15. I am Korean and I'm here for a vacation from works"I said.

"Can I call you Oppa" She said in lowered voice but I still can hear it. Why so sudden?  but its okay.

"Yes" that is the only word that came out from my mouth this time.

"Thank you Oppa. I really don't have a brother to call oppa" She said and....... What? hugging me. My heart beating faster.. Oh __________-ah can you stop making my heart beating faster.

"Oppa lets go to my favourite place"She said and now she is like a little child not like just now a mature girl.

"Okay"I said.

We walked outside after I pay the bills.

"There is my favourite place" She said. Pointing at the Big ben.