Mistake I make (Jungshin)

This day is holiday so, you are going to the hospital to visit your beloved grandpa who are sick and hospitalized for three week. You took a cab and arrived at the hospital exactly at 8.00 p.m.

Then, you rushed to the room where your grandpa hospitalized but suddenly, you bumped into someone. when you looked at him you saw he sweating like he runs very much so you decided to apologized and quickly leave him alone.

You stop infront a door where your grandpa treated. You went inside and approach your grandpa. After a long time you finally fall asleep inside your grandpa room.

Time passes quickly and you wake up and it is midnight so you decided to go  around for a tour at the hospital. When you touring at the hospital you heard something strange you are afraid and when you look back you saw a shadow but no one around. You tried to walk fastly but strange you couldn't walk. You heard something drop and you saw a vase. The night became cold and you are very frighten. You heard someone like laughing but its sound like a wind.

Someone approached you from behind and when you looked back you saw a man standing with a knife. You want to run quickly but he hold your hand.

"hi"he said. you confused and blinked your eyes many time and answered him. "hhhi"you said. "your wallet is drop when you bumped with me"he said. Then, you remembered evidently that he was the one who bumped with you earlier. "oh thanks"you said. "what's your name anyway?"he asked you. "I am _____ (Y/N) why you bring that knife"you said. "hi _____ (Y/N) my name is Jungshin sorry if I scared you earlier you thought me a ghost right? I bring this knife because I thought there were a thief"he said. "yeah I thought you were a ghost"you said. "I think I have seen you somewhere but I didn't remembered hmm where did you studies anyway?"he asked. "huh? I study in Seoul highschool"you said. "oh your in the same highschool with me thats why you seem so familiar"he said. "lets go I afraid of this atmosphere"you said. Then, both of you walk together.

Day by day you and him became closer. You often meet him in the hospital. You always wondered why he always in the hospital.

One day you bravely asked him. "Jungshin oppa why are you always at the hospital?"you asked but he didn't answered you. "I didn't meant to forced you oppa"you asked. "it's okay someday you'll find the reason maybe not now"he finally spoke. "okay"you said. 'thats was awkward'you thought. "come on _____ (Y/N) lets go to the hospital garden"he said. "okay oppa"you said.

  On 15 September, he invited you to his birthday party for only you two in the hospital garden. You come to his birthday party but he still not coming. Suddenly, your phone buzzed and its from Jungshin.

Message:

To _____ (Y/N) from Jungshin:

sorry I can't come because I have something really important to do.

..

You mad at him and doesn't want to reply his text. He was the one who invited you here and he was the one who can't come.

The next day, you met him infront the hospital door. He approached you and apologized to you because last night. You still mad at him and pretended you didn't hear what he saying. You just walk passed him. He yelled your name for a minute but you didn't hear his voice again after that. You turned around and saw him collapsed. You run to him and brought him to the emergency room.

The doctor adviced you to wait outside. After half hour passes, the doctor come out and called you who are waiting outside patiently. "do you know miss your boyfriend have a cancer"the doctor said. "boyfriend?? its friend can-what cancer"you shocked and rushed inside to see Jungshin. He seem so quiet and peace. The monitor said that he still living but suddenly it's when straight. You were afraid so you called the doctor.

You waited outside worriedly and when the doctor come out he shooked his head. You cried loudly and come in the room. You heard he said something and when you come closer "_____ (Y/N) III llooovee yoou thiis iiss whhy iii alwaays aaatt thhe hosspiitaal"he said for the last time and close his eyes forever.

You cried and cried remembering the mistake you make. The one in the birthday party. You wished you can control the time and make it never happened in your life.

----------------------------

Hi readers :-) my exam is finished and I am freedom not too freedom but yeah okay haha. Oh yeah He refers to Jungshin okay. Good bye ^_^