Making the impossible to possible part 1/3 (JUNGSHIN)

Love is when you look at him and think how much do you love him. It's even more than anyone that you adore. Love is unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn't just a strong feeling. It's a decision, it's judgement, and a promise.

They say only fools fall In love and I guess you're one of them.

..................

'Snap. Snap. Snap'

Your camera snapping every movement of your crush, Lee Jungshin class A. With the perfect smile although he's rarely smiled, he's appearance, he's interest in music, he's reliable personality and all about him. Who wouldn't fall in love with him?

You move a little bit to find a perfect spot that he wouldn't notice. You look like a saesang but no, You just a simple girl with a big dream. A big dream to have a boyfriend like him. You click the camera and snap! The camera captured his movement.

"Lets snap it more" You mumbled.

Jungshin move to his locker as you followed him. No one notice you since they are also busy looking at him. You smile to him and hide in the bushes.

Snap!

"A great picture. Okay I'm done." You said and getting up from those bushes. You brush the dirt that stick on your shirt.

You look at Jungshin. He's busy cleaning his locker that been full with chocolate, candy and letter. It's not a valentine day but it felt like it. Every girls like him and it make 0.00001 chance that he would notice you. And with your shyness, how could he ever notice you..

You felt that Jungshin just turned around and make an eyes contact with you. You were blushing but thinking it just your imagination, you shook your head in embarrassment.

"Omo. I have another class to attend" You said and walk away. Actually running in happiness.

You run to your class as you step your feet on the class floor, Someone greet you. You just smile, seeing your friend sitting infront of the classroom. She smirked and obviously she knew that you are happy because your crush.

"_______-ah, how's things going? Are you became closer to him" Your friend whispered. You just answered by shooking your head and walk to your seat, behind her.

The class started when the teacher enter the classroom with a student. Class full with enjoyment and crowd as they see the student. You want to see the student face but it barely can't be seen. The other students are blocking you and some of them are saying oppa. So that's mean it was a boy.

"Quiet students. Let the transfer class student introduce himself" Said the teacher loudly.

The class stay quiet for a few minutes. After that, the classroom became crowd again. The teacher frown as the new student chuckled. 'Cute chuckle' You thought.

"Anyeonghaseyo... Lee Jungshin imnida. Nice to meet you guy. I'm a transfer class student." The student said.

Hearing Jungshin name, you turn your head to look at his face. Your heart beating faster as if you are racing in the middle of the field. He smile kindly to all the students.

He walk to find a seat and saw an empty seat beside you. After all, the seat beside you has been empty for 5 months because for some reason no one want to sit beside you other than your one and only friend. But because she must sit near her boyfriend so no choice.

Jungshin sit next to you and greet you. You want to answer back but your voice are stuttering and you don't want to waste your time. The teacher start the lesson. Instead of hearing what is the teacher talking, you keep staring at Jungshin face. He didn't smile because he was focusing on his studies.