OH MY SECRET ADMIRE (JUNGSHIN)

You are the school Queenka in your school most people call you 'princess'. Actually you didn't use to be call 'Princess' you think you are normal like other. Everyday, you will recieved many letters in your locker and there are one letter that very mysterious because it is from your secret admire. Normally all the letters your have given has a name on it. Oh yeah ! you have a friend name Jungshin he is your bestfriend since the first day you study in your school. He known as 'your bodyguard' because his protective attitude towards you. Jungshin is your secret crush and most people said that Jungshin also have a secret crush too.

"Hi _____ -ah whats are you doing?"Jungshin asked. "I'm searching the letters in my locker... Who knows if there is a letter from my secret admire"You said. "Oh can i read the other letters?"He asked. "Sure"You said and continue searching for the letter from your secret admire.

After a few minutes, finally you found the letter from your secret admire. 'Hi how are you my Princess? i want to have a date with you next week - secret admire' . "Huff it is strange i didn't know him either why i should have a date with him"you sighed. "Lets me read it"Jungshin said and take the letter from your hand and read it. After he read it he said "Wow when will you have date with him?"he asked. 'It is strange normally he will reject it but how can this be'you thought. "You already read it.. It is on next week"you said coldly. "Hey take it slow _____ - ah i'm just asking"he said. "Hahaha.. My acting skill is very amazing"you said and laughed. "Hahaha"He laughed too.

Kring..Kring..Kring..

Lesson is starting and You and Jungshin running to the class. Yes! You and Jungshin are in the same class. Today your first lesson will be History one of subject that made all the students sleepy but not for you because you are busy examined Jungshin face.

It feel like the time passed quickly now its time to go home. "Hey _____ -ah ,why when we study History you look at my face did anything wrong with my face?"Jungshin asked you. "No i didn't look at your face i look outside you just mistook it because your seat is near the window"you lied. "Is it?"He said. "do you see in my face that i am lie on you"you lied again. "hey it is better we went home then fighting for nonsense"he said. "yeah"you said. Then,  both of you went home.

#At your home ^_^

You open your bag and found a letter inside your bag. Then, you open the letter and read it. 'if you want to know who i am meet me at the school rooftop next week on Monday 3.00 P.M when lesson end -secret admire'. You want to know who is him and you decided to meet him at the rooftop next week.

Day passed quickly and now it is Monday the day you will meet your 'secret admirer'. This day Jungshin seem very quiet that you didn't talk to him. 'maybe he is very busy'you thought. "Jungshin oppa why didn't you talk to me today?"you asked him. "oh it is you _____ - ah.. i just want to be quiet thats all"he said. "oh is it?"you asked him again. "yes"he said.

Skip to 3.00 P.M

You already went to the rooftop. When you there you wait for him (Your secret admire) hopefully he will come and meet you.

Suddenly you heard something and when you turns around you saw a cat :p. "What did this cat do up here?"you asked. "i brought it here"You heard someone say that and it is JUNGSHIN. "Hmm.. what did you do up here?"you asked him. "i want to meet you Princess"He said. 'me?'you thought confused. "But i'm here want to meet the secret admire"you said. "it's me i am your secret admire"he said.

"Yyyou!"you said. "Yes it me.. so, did you accept the date?"he asked. "Buut whats about Seira.. she is your Jagiya"you asked again. [A/N:  Did i mention you that rummor say that Jungshin have a girlfriend and her name is Seira]. "She is not my girlfriend she is my cousin"he said. "Ooh"you said. "so, what do you think do you accept it?"he asked you. "Hmm okay and do you know that you are my secret crush from the first day i met you"you admitted. "oh yeah? and do you know you are my secret crush too"he admitted too. "Thats mean we are meant to be"you said and laughed. "one thing _____ -ah i only want to say that i love you very much and no one will come between us"he said. "i love you too"you said. "I love you two or too hahaha"he teased you. "yah oppa"you said and tickle him. "wait for my revenge"he said. "i don't care"you said. Suddenly he pressed his lip against you and pulled away. "Yah Oppa your cheating"you said. Then you chased him like a kid. haha

--------------

Thats it haha Hope you Like it