I love you (Jonghyun)

As a bestfriend, its been awhile you and Jonghyun didn't see each other after the graduation. You have been working as a designer and design clothes for idols.

And today your boss told you to design clothes for a group of male kpop idol. According to your boss the idol will wear it for they comeback in upcoming December. You took out your sketch book and start designing. And all that pop on your mind is a freestyle theme.

You start sketching passionately when suddenly your boss told you to see the idol. You walk to see the idol when suddenly you frost. You saw someone familiar. it is JONGHYUN !!... 'is that really him' you thought until your boss waving his hand infront you.

"Hey ________ stop day dreaming and greet them"he said.

You continued walking to them and greet them.

"Anyeonghaseyo ___________ imnida. I'm your designer"you bowed 90 degrees.

JONGHYUN P.O.V

Manager hyung told us (CNBLUE) that today we will meet our designer and all of us agreed. Now, we've been heading to the place.

When we arrived at the building, we entered the building and saw a middle aged man standing near the entrance.

"Guys greet him"Manager hyung said. We greet him while bowing.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Cnblue imnida"we said.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I am the boss here and today you will meet your designer for your comeback. now, follow me to meet your designer"he said. we just nodded and follow him.

When we entered the lobby, the boss leave awhile and come back with

the designer. I didn't see his/her face but so I don't know it's a boy/girl until she introduce herself.

"Anyeonghaseyo ___________ imnida. I'm your designer"she bowed 90 degrees. It's _________, my bestfriend and my ultimate crush. I didn't tell her until this day but I wish I still have a chances.

"guys don't be so rude greet her"Manager hyung said and we greet _________.

[The end  just kidding continue reading]

"Anyeonghaseyo, cnblue imnida"We all said.

From left to right, we introduce ourselves.

"Hello my name is Jung yonghwa, the leader, vocalist, guitarist, R-"Yonghwa hyung said and cut by Minhyuk. _______ giggled.

"Let me introduce myself hyung.. I am Kang minhyuk the drummer

"I am Lee jungshin I am the bassist, Rapper and maknae"

"And the last but not least, I am Lee jonghyun the guitarist and vocalist. you already know me right _______-ah"i said proudly.

"hehe of course I know you oppa.. okay lets start working"she said.

She walk to her table and take her sketchbook while, Yonghwa hyung whispering to me.

"Jonghyun-ah where do you know her?"he asked me.

"she's my classmate and my bestfriend"i said. Yonghwa hyung just mouthed 'oooh'.

"do you like her?"

"o-o-f-fcourse no"

"really"Yonghwa hyung smirked. He just like teasing people.

Then, Yonghwa hyung walked to _______ and whispered something to her.

YOUR P.O.V

Yonghwa oppa walked to me and whispered something.

"________-ah can I called you that" You just nodded.

"I just want to test Jonghyun if he like you or not"Yonghwa oppa said. you blushed. "okay here the plan...blah..blah..blah"he continued.

"okay"You said.

Then, he put his arm around your shoulder and walked pass jonghyun oppa. "yeobo-ah do you want to have a date with me"He said to me loudly while walking. You can see that jonghyun oppa is bothered by that.

"When did you two start dating?"Jonghyun oppa said like a reporter.

"two months ago"Yonghwa oppa said.

"really?"he said unhappily.

and when he want to leave yonghwa oppa said "Just kidding we are not datting and I can see that you like ______-ah"

Jonghyun oppa just blushed.

"Can you just confessed to each other.. I know you love each other so why not know?"Yonghwa oppa said teasingly.

"______-ah Iloveyousomuchforeverandevercanyouacceptmetobeyourboyfriend" jonghyun oppa said. You can't hear clearly.

"oppa can you say it one more time slowly"You said

"I love you _________-ah"

"oppa I love you too"You said and hug him..

-----------

hey readers I will start writing this story again sorry for the ending last time. it didn't happen because I just want to write stories again. ^_^