knock Knock, the secret proposal! (Jonghyun)

It was a really boring morning, You have no idea what to do when suddenly your phone are vibrating in your pocket. You lazily rub in your pocket and take your phone out. It just a message.

From Jonghyun: Jagi. What are you doing? I'm bored.

Smile crept on your face. The guy you just missed awhile ago are texting you now. You tapped the screen of your Iphone.

To Jonghyun: I'm just sitting on the corner of my room. I'm bored too.

You texted him back. You sip a coffee that has been lying on your small table. Not longer after that your phone vibrated.

From Jonghyun: Jagi. I miss you. Come to my house. I want to cuddle you :'(.

Jonghyun replied while adding and emoji after the words. You grabbed your jacket immediately and tapped your phone screen.

To Jonghyun: I'll be there in a few minutes :)

You ran to your car and started the engine. You looked at your phone, waiting Jonghyun to reply. Suddenly your phone vibrated.

From Jonghyun: I will wait ^_^.

When the engine are fully maintain. You drove to Jonghyun house. It's not really far. So in just a few minutes, Jonghyun house was now infront you. You smile and get out from your car.

When you about to knock the door, you have an idea. KNOCK KNOCK JOKE!

"Knock. Knock" You said loudly, so that Jonghyun can hear you. "Who's there?" Jonghyun asked. You let a small laugh and said, "Someone". "Someone's who?" Jonghyun asked behind the door. "Someone like you~ (Someone like you by Adele)" You sang.

"Jagi!" Jonghyun said and opened the door. You burst into laugh. Jonghyun dragged you inside. But just about the middle of the walk, Jonghyun crashed his lips into yours. Your cheek blushed.

"Don't ever do that knock knock joke again" Jonghyun said after he aparted just an inch away from you. "O-oppa..." You said while still blushing. "Just don't do that again" Jonghyun said before he pecked your cheek.

"Guys dont do more PDA. My eyes are innocent! Get a room" Someone yelled. Jonghyun just laughed and dragged you upstair. "Yah! Where are you guys going?" Yonghwa yelled again. Oh yeah that person is Yonghwa.

"We are going to get a room like you said hyung" Jonghyun answered and continue dragging you. You felt yourself blushing and butterflies are playing on your belly. Jonghun left you standing infront his room. He said he need to go somewhere first and he leave you to enter his room.

His room was colored in blue turqoise. It was neat and tidy. You saw a small couch beside a television. You're just a type that get bored easily. So, you pretend to read a magazine to fade your boring mode away.

Jonghyun was really really late. You even watch  many shows in the television. It getting really boring. Your eyes felt heavy but when you're about to close your eyes and sleep, the door knocked by someone.

"Knock. Knock" The person said. You suddenly not felt sleepy anymore. "Who's there?" You asked and get up from the coach. "You" The person said and continued knocking. "You who?" Just by the sound of that person you already know it is Jonghyun but lets just played his game.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly~(Perfect two by Auburn)" Jonghyun sang and twisted the knob but the funny thing is the door was locked. You burst into laughter.

"Jagi!! Open the door" Jonghyun said. You can felt he is pouting behind the door. You suddenly open the door to hugs him but when you saw Jonghun holding two puppies you smile and said, "Puppies".

"Here.. You can take one of it." Jonghyun said and put the puppies down from his arms. One of the puppies is black in colored and the other one is white in colored. They were happily playing with each other. You couldn't resist it, the puppies were so cute. It would be hard to choose one of it.

"Oppa!! How can I choose it. Both of it are too cute" You said and pouted. Jonghyun just chuckled and caressed the puppies thick fur.

You are having a hard time to choose one of it. But then you made a choice. You took the white puppy and hold it in your arms. The puppy yelp quietly.

When you are caressing the puppy fur, you found something around it neck. There's a ring attached with a ribbon around the puppy neck. You open the ribbon gently and took out the ring.

"Oppa... What are the meaning of this?" You are in your confuse look. It obvious in your face, duh. "Will you marry me?" Jonghyun said as he knelt down. "W-what a-are y-you d-d-doing oppa? Don't joke around me" You said and raised your eyebrow. In this moment, you're the most confuse person.

"I'm not joking. This is just one of my plan. I told you to chose one of this puppy because there are a ring attach on both of their neck. And there you are with the white puppy" Jonghyun said.

You don't have a word to say. Jonghyun giggled and said, "If you accept my proposal. Wear that ring but if you don't, you can give if back to me".

You didn't move for a few minutes. But then, you put on the ring on your finger and said, "I will always accept your proposal". You tears of happiness are streaming down from your eyes.

Jonghyun immediately kissed you passionately. You are smiling between the kiss. It just for a few seconds when the kiss lasted.

"But oppa I want both of the puppies" You said and pouted. Jonghyun just laughed as he nodded silently.

And for the rest of the day, you and him are cuddling while watching movies from his television.....

-----------------------------

Hi guys, I just want to tell you of my new schedule updates. You can see it in my profile. Bye, good morning or good afternoon or good night for ya all.