Chapter 20

After answering questions for over an hour, we walked out in a good mood. " That was awesome guys!" Peter said and grined at us. " No problem, little one", said Clint with a smile and waved through his brown hair. We said goodbye and the others went back to the jet, while I made my way to the car and drove home. " Do you want to train?", Loki wanted to know when the front door fell into the castle behind me. " Sure, I'll be right with you", I replied smiling and went upstairs to change. A few minutes later, I ran down the stairs and into the training room where Loki was just warming up. I started doing some stretching exercises and felt my muscles moving more and more smoothly. " Are you ready?" I asked teasingly and went into combat posture. Loki followed me and grinted at me. " But no tricks, all right?" he admonished me even before we began to fight.

We moved back and forth lightly and nothing could be heard except our panting breaths. " Do you give up?," Loki asked as he got me on the floor and I just laughed harshly. " Nope," I replied, squirming expertly under his arm and jumping up. With a well-aimed kick to the gut, he stumbled and after a few rehearsed movements, he knelt on the ground in front of me and I twisted his arm backwards. " Okay you win," he yipped as I provocatively increased the leverage. I grinned triumphantly and loosened my grip but he took the opportunity to throw me over his shoulder and push me to the floor by my wrists. With his knees he held my legs down so that I was completely immobilized. He grinned sneakily at me and his face came closer and closer to mine until his mouth was right at my ear.

"You should never weigh yourself as in false security, darling", he whispered in a rough voice. I felt his warm breath on my neck and a goose bumps spread from that spot all over my body. I tried to control my wildly beating heart, because I was pretty sure he would feel it, as close as he was to me. He pulled his head back a bit but our faces were still a few centimeters apart. He held me captive in his bright green eyes and I swallowed heavily. His gaze slipped from my eyes to my lips and I hardly dared to breathe as he came closer. Feather light, his soft lips lay on mine and I felt like all my nerves were on fire. Our lips moved in perfect harmony and the kiss became more and more demanding until suddenly the door was slammed open loudly.

Starteled we drove away from each other and stared at Thor, who was standing in the doorway completely perplexed. I got up hastily and instinctively stepped one step away from Loki. " Great timing brother", he only said dry, pulling his eyebrows up. " Um I- I'd rather leave you alone then", the blonde god stammered and closed the door behind him. Loki sighed annoyed and then turned back to me. On his lips lay a youthful, shy smile and he rubbed his hand unsurely over his neck. My lips still tingled slightly from the kiss and I quickly bridged the gap between us. I was so close in front of him that I had to put my head down my neck a bit to look at him and the mischievous grin I knew from him came back. " I guess someone wants more", he noted cheerfully, and his dark voice again sent goose bumps down my entire back.

He put his hands on my hips and I could clearly feel the warmth radiating from them through the thin fabric of my leggings. He gently pulled me closer and kissed me again, but this time more passionately than before. I buried my fingers in his long black hair and pulled him a little further down towards me. We got completely lost in the kiss and I had no idea how long we had been standing there before I let go a little bit of him and breathed heavily. He gently leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. He, too, seemed to be out of breath. " God Alex, what are you doing to me", he whispered, and I smiled seductively as he opened his eyes again. „What do you want me to do with you?" I asked playfully and he raised his eyebrows with a soft laugh. " I didn't knew the side of you", he returned without answering my question, and I shruckled with a grin.

"Maybe you will", I added and completely disassociated myself from him. He commented on it with a soft grumbling and I quickly turned to my water bottle so he couldn't see the grin on my face. I loved being able to tease him that way. " Can we take it slow tho?" I asked him without turning around to him. I had loved Liam from the bottom of my heart, and his loss still hurt endless. Loki cursed quietly and I was afraid that he would back off, but then he wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his chin on my head. " I haven't thought about it. I'm a complete idiot, I'm sorry. Of course we can take it slow darling", he said and I turned around in the hug so I could look at him. " Thank you", I whispered and a tear came out of the corner of my eye. He gently wiped it away and gave me a kiss on the tip of my nose. „Everything for my princess," he said gently and I little smile came to my lips.