Chapter 25

Authors note: This is your warning for mature content in this chapter!

I woke up when the first rays of sun fell through the large window and shone on my face warmly. I stretched a little and rubbed my eyes before my gaze fell on Loki who as still laying next to me. A tension I didn't even knew was there fell from me when I saw him. I don't know what I expected but after last night I wasn't sure if he would still be here when I woke up. I pushed the thought aside and watched him with a little smile.

His facial features where soft and peaceful, this breathing deep and calm. I loved watching him when he was sleeping. He looked like a younger, more relaxed version of himself. A Loki who didn't have to go through all this pain in his life. A few of his black curls fell into his forehead and I really needed to hold myself from brushing them away. His lips were a little bit open and I couldn't help but think of the feeling when they touched mine. My fingertips wandered over my lips, tracing the soft skin while I was smiling like some idiot.

Suddenly a light behind me pulled me back into the reality and I turned around to see where it came from. It turned out to be Loki's phone laying on the nightstand that was lighting up from an incoming message. But it was not the text that drew my attention to it, it was his lockscreen. I was looking at a picture of  myself. He must have taken it the night I watched Steve when he was injured and unconscious. My hair was tied into a loose bun at the back of my head and some strands had escaped the hairtie and were falling around my face in soft waves, somehow framing it. I didn't even notice that he took this picture because I was busy with Steve's file.

It was just a simple picture but it caused a warm, happy feeling running through my body. „What's so interesting?", Loki's dark, sleepy voice sounded behind me all of the sudden and I turned around in surprise. I was searching his face for any signs that would tell me how he was feeling about last night but I couldn't find any. „What? Am I so interesting?",he asked and finally a small smile came to his lips and I let out a long sigh. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. „Don't you want to sleep a while longer darling? It's still pretty early", he pointed out but I just shook my head.

„You know that there is no need for you to worry about Bucky, right?", I said shyly and felt him get a little stif. He didn't say anything for what felt like minutes. „Loki?", I tried again, getting more and more insecure. Finally he nodded and smiled at me but the smile didn't really reach his eyes. He softly kissed the tip of my nose and then pulled me even closer so my head was resting on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and listened to it while he was running his fingers through my hair.

„I trust you Alex. And I would never ask you to create distance between you and Bucky because I know that you've gone through stuff together that I could never understand. It's just sometimes hard to see how close you two are because I wish I could be the one who is this close to you", he quietly said after a while. I looked up to him but his gaze was pointed directly to the ceiling. I put my hand on the back of his head, gently turning it so he was forced to look at me. „Bucky is my best friend. And he will always be a very important part of my life. But this is nothing you can compare to what we have, okay?", I said and he nodded again.

I slipped a little more up so we were on eye level and kissed him with everything I had. I put every emotion I was feeling in this moment in the kiss, hoping I could show him what are no words for. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing my body tightly on his and I could feel the despair in every single fiber of his body. I felt his warm tongue on my lips and allowed him entrance into my mouth. His hands traced my sides, wandering down on my lower back until he reached my ass. He sat up so I was straddling his lap and not an inch of distance was between us anymore.

Of course we made out like this before but at some point we always stopped because I asked him to take it slow from the beginning. But today I wanted to show him how much he meant to me even though I couldn't say it out loud. So I let my hands slowly wander under his shirt, tracing the muscles under his pale skin with my fingernails and feeling the goosebumps he got. He sighed and started to kiss down my neck until he reached my collarboan. He pulled back for a moment and his eyes asked for permission. I just nodded because I didn't feel like I could form a sentence right now.

His long fingers wandered under the bottom of my shirt and drew small circles on my skin while they got higher and higher. He took it slow, teased me with his cool fingers on my body. I felt the tingle in my lower stomach he more intense our kisses and the higher his hands got. I broke the kiss and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the ground. I explored ever inch of his torso while he reached the bottom of my bra. I slowly felt him getting hard beneath me and a small grin appeared on my lips as I felt that.

He pulled back again,  breathing heavy and just looked at the smirk on my face. He licked his lips and just a moment later my shirt landed on the floor as well and he flipped me over so he was on top of me. His lips just brushed over mine gently and then down my neck until he reached my chest. I pushed myself more up to him while his thumb started to rub over my thin lace bra exactly over my nipple. I gasped for air and now he was the one who smirked. With a quick movement my bra was gone as well. His other hand wandered down my side and stopped over my pants. I didn't even changed before I came to bed yesterday so I still wore some leggings.

He liftet himself off of me a little and searched my face for any signs of regret. „Are you sure about this darling?", he wanted to know. I was nervous as hell, he was the first man since Liam but there was nothing I wanted more in this moment and I nodded. He quickly kissed my forehead and then he went on to kissing down my belly. He looked up to me with a seductive smile and something in his eyes changed in this exact moment. With quick fingers he pulled down, my pants so I lay beneath him only in my underwear.

His fingers teased me with slowly wandering up my thigh until he reached my most sensitive part and rubbed it in circles through my panties which slowly got a wet spot on them. He laughed, it was dark laugh I never heard from him before and to be honest, it was fucking hot. „Already so wet for daddy?", he asked and I just pressed my lips together to hold back a moan. But in the next second his other hand left my chest and grabbed my jaw. His thumb was brushing over my lips while I still tried to remain quiet. „Let me hear you darling", he demanded.

But teasing was something I was good at as well so I just looked at him innocently while my hands were resting on the waistband of his pants. I slid on finger in it and traced his v-lines which seemed to work pretty well. I bit my lip and he rubbed me faster but I wasn't the only one who started to get weak. I took the finger out of  his waistband again and now started to rub him through the pants. His head dropped on my shoulder and he groaned as I rubbed him with just a little more pressure.

„You seem to forget who's in charge", he said out of breath and flipped me over so my ass was facing him. Just as I did before he slid one finger in the back for my panties and pulled them away from my ass just to let them snap back a moment later. „Get them off", he demanded and this time I did what he said. As soon as I was laying down again he pulled my up by my waist and put his hand on my bare ass. „Who's in charge?", he asked calmly. „Hmm... Me?", I said to tease him even more and he slapped my ass for that. „Who's in charge?", he repeated himself. „You daddy", I replied correctly this time and he quickly kissed the red mark his hand left on my skin.

His hand was still grabbing my waist and he moved closer so I could feel him against my ass as he  leaned forward to whisper in my ear: „Good girl." God this man really was hot as hell. He rubbed himself against me and I could feel how hard he was. And I was desperate to feel him. I moved my hips in small circles and he groaned again. „What do you want?", he asked while one of his hands grabbed under me and started to massage my chest. „You", I said between some moans I couldn't hold back any longer at this point.

He let go of me and I could hear his pants landing on the floor but before I even had the chance to think about it I could feel him at my entrance. He traced me up and down, collecting the wetness before he entered me. I let out a moan and his hand grabbed my hair while he waited inside me for a moment so I had the chance to get used to his length before he started to thrust in and out of me hard but slowly.  I could feel the pressure building up in my lower stomach but he wasn't done with me already.

He pulled out of me and I flipped me over again. He looked me in the eyes this whole time while he slipped inside of me again, making me feel a type of way I never felt before. And in this moment it wasn't just sex, it was making love.

Hey guys,
I know I promised in the last chapter that I'll upload more but as those of you who follow me on Tiktok might know I struggle a lot with my mental health. I was in a really dark place these last weeks and I couldn't get myself to sit down and write this chapter. I'm sorry that I disappointed you and I really try my best, I hope you can understand this.
I hope you all enjoy this a bit more spicy chapter and stay tuned for what will follow. <3