013

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬

chapter thirteen:no teacher, no show !

chapter thirteen:
no teacher, no show !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

SINCE THEY NEEDED to take pictures for the program of High School Musical: The Musical, the whole cast gathered early before school that day. Although Athena wasn't exactly going to be on the cover of the program since Kelsi wasn't in the jumping shot, she did come to help Kourtney, Carlos, and Big Red organize everything. She had even managed to drag Violetta along with her with a promise she would buy her a coffee later.

"Athena, it's way too early," Violetta complained as they walked down the hallway to Athena's locker so she could put some books away early. "Why did I ever agree to this?"

"Because you love me and are a great best friend," Athena responded as she opened her locker. "Besides, you get to see everyone look ridiculous in clothes from the early 2000's. How could you ever pass that up?"

Just as she closed her locker, the sound of footsteps approached her and Violetta. Athena glanced up to see Ricky and Big Red with his camera walk over to the two them. Violetta nudged her ribs with her elbow, making Athena push her arm away with her cheeks slightly heating up.

"Morning," Athena greeted to Ricky and Big Red. "You ready for picture day?"

Big Red held up his camera. "Yep. My one year in photography club in middle school is really paying off now."

Athena laughed slightly before looking up at Ricky. "Don't you have a costume to get in, Troy?"

Ricky rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I'm going. See you in a few, Attie."

And then suddenly, like it was a completely normal thing to do, Ricky leaned down and pressed his lips onto hers for a quick kiss. He pulled away and shot her a smile before walking off in the direction of the auditorium. Athena watched after him with wide eyes as she stood there completely frozen.

Big Red stared at Athena in shock. "Did he just do that?"

"Did Ricky not tell you?" Violetta asked, making Big Red shake his head. She then snapped her fingers in front of Athena's face. Athena jumped and cleared her throat awkwardly. "He waited for Athena on her front porch after Homecoming and kissed her. Twice."

"No way," Big Red voiced in utter awe, a bright smile forming across his face. "So you're his girlfriend now?"

"Well, he hasn't asked me officially yet," Athena answered. "So I guess right now we're just kind of a thing."