025

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬

chapter twenty-five:athena, goddess of wisdom !

athena, goddess of wisdom !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

DESPITE EVERYTHING THAT had happened in the show, they finally made it to curtain call. Athena was now able to wear a cute Kelsi outfit (because let's be real, most of Kelsi's looks from the early 2000's were not that cute.) Her hair was down in pretty waves and she wore a red tube top with white jeans for their performance of We're All in This Together.

Athena stood in the wings next to Violetta, waiting for all of their cues to go out and bow. Violetta was a part of the dancers, but since she also played Martha, she would be getting her own bow with Athena. The band then walked out on stage and began to play the music for We're All in This Together. All of the dancers went out on stage.

"Together, together, together everyone," they sang.

All of the dancers latched onto each other's hands and bowed. They then began to dance the curtain call choreography.

"Together, together, come on, let's have some fun."

They moved out of the way. Ashlyn walked out and did a dramatic curtsey before joining in with the choreography.

"Together, we're there for each other every time."

Seb then got lifted up by the boy who played Ryan and some of the extras. Athena cupped her hands around her mouth and cheered for him loudly. They set him down and all of them began to dance as well.

"Together, together, come on, let's do this right."

Seb and the boy who played Ryan bowed before Seb got twirled around and waved. Kourtney and Gina then strutted down the aisle made by the extras since they both played Taylor. The two of them high-fived each other once they reached the end.

"Together, together, together everyone."

EJ went out next. He walked up to the end of the stage and twirled a basketball on his finger. EJ bowed before joining in with the choreography.

"Together, together, come on, let's have some fun."

That was Athena and Violetta's cue to go out. They were the last ones to bow before Ricky and Nini, the two leads of the musical.