Losing Sleep

Please don't kill me after reading this chapter. Lol seriously, but I do want to know what you guys think. So leave plenty of comments!

I updated early just because I love you guys that much! Lol and y'all got me to my comments goal last chapter, so thanks #D2RSquad!

-STILL the birthday girl ❤ Kaee

C h a p t e r 1 9: Losing Sleep

Girl you got me losing sleep
I'm never gonna dream again
If I can't have you next to me
I'd rather not crave pretend -Losing Sleep x Boyz II Men

Micheal Bradford.

"Man, Zae. Go to sleep." I groaned as Zaelyn woke up yet again.

I checked my phone for the time and saw that it was 12:58 am. I was tryna get a little sleep before I had to wake up so early tomorrow, but Zae obviously didn't want that. It's not like I could really sleep anyway. I was just laying in bed with my eyes closed really.

Getting up from the hotel bed I went over to his crib. I scooped him up and started bouncing him a little so that he could drift back off to sleep.

Usually I have no trouble putting him to sleep, but tonight he just wouldn't stay down. His cry wasn't really much of a cry either. It was more like a wailing sound, as if he was crying for help. It's like something was bugging him.

After five minutes of rocking him he still wasn't down.

"Looks like you can't sleep either huh?" I asked sitting back down on the bed.

"Mwaaaah!" He kept crying.

I laughed a little because his cry sounded like the word "ma". Taking out my phone I decided to dial Monique's number and call her assuming that maybe the sound of her voice would help sooth Zaelyn's mood.

It went straight to voice mail.

"Mommy must be sleep." I said to Zaelyn. Laying back on the bed I placed him on my chest and turned on the tv.

Earlier today Mo texted me saying that she was gonna spend the night at the mansion since she was gonna have to leave her fam tomorrow. I sent a text back saying it was cool and that I'd just meet her at the airport in the morning.

I'm somewhat glad we stayed because Mo got to hear the news about her parents in person. However I'm itchin room get back to New York.

On new years when Jayce said he had to talk to me he told me some shit that Diane told the team. She has this theory that somehow some of the girls I used to fuck with are behind this.

It really didn't make sense to me at first, but the more I thought about it and Jayce explained it, the more it kinda started to add up.

Just a little though. The second we touch down in Ima get into all this.

:

I pulled up to the private airport then killed the engine. Yawning I took out my phone and called Mo.

Last night me nor Zaelyn got any sleep really. It was okay for me seeing that I really don't sleep with out Monique anyway, but it was weird for Zaelyn. He never did that before. Plus he was crying a lot.

Mo didn't answer the phone. It went straight to voice mail like it did last night.

"Why she got ha phone off?" I mumbled to myself.

I sat my phone on my lap and laid my head back on the seat while closing my eyes. I did get here early, our flight isn't until 10 and it's 8 o'clock. Deciding that I'd give her till 9, I slowly started to drift off.