If I Ever Fall In Love

Quick a/n. Yes, this is the official last chapter of Forever Girl. Thanks to everyone who understands where I'm coming from and left me nice comments and messages last chapter. Everyone else..the people who left mean comments and Dms, the people who automatically inboxed me asking for my account, the people who think this is a joke. Smh y'all annoy me, honestly.

On with the chapter though...

C h a p t e r 31: If I Ever Fall In Love

And if I ever (ever fall) in love again (again)
I will be sure that the lady is a friend -If I Ever Fall In Love x Shai

Narrator.

"Fuck, I left my phone at the party." Michael groaned.

"I was gonna tell you that you left it on the table, but you told me not to say shit else for the night." Sandra replied smartly.

"Watch your mouth around the kids." Michael warned while turning the car around.

They had only been on the road for about ten minutes so it wouldn't take long to swing by and get back home.

Once Michael pulled up to the house he saw all the employees cleaning. He figured they probably came across his phone, so he went inside and tapped a random employee on the shoulder.

"Hey did y'all come across a phone?" He asked.

"We did. The guy right over there has all that we found." He said pointing to another employee across the room.

Michael started heading in that direction when he saw a nigga coming down the stairs.

What made him so suspicious was that the guy was black and didn't have on a uniform like the other workers who were Latino with white uniforms.

"Who are you?" He asked him.

Trevor smirked already knowing who the guy questioning him was.

"Why you worried?"

"Cause you not her dude and I never seen yo ass before so ima ask again, who the fuck are you?"

Trevor chuckled lightly. "Don't worry bout bruh." He said before walking away.

Michael just shook his head then headed to the guy with his phone. After he got his phone back he thought about going to see if Mo was straight, but decided against it. He figured she needed some space. Shit, he did to.

Once he got home he took a shower then chilled downstairs while the twins and Sandra were upstairs.

The doorbell rang and Michael answered seeing Jayce on the other side.

"Why haven't you been answering your phone nigga?" He asked.

"I left it at the party."

"Oh, well I got some shit to tell you." He said as they walked into the living room.

"Wassup?"

"Yo so I low key think Zaelyn and Yanae look alike, maybe too much alike."

Michael furrowed his eyebrows. He'd noticed a few similarities but not too many, mostly because he doesn't really pay attention to her like that.

"What you tryna say?"

Jayce shrugged. "Ion know. Maybe they got the same dad."

Michael started laughing. A real good laugh.

"Yo... yo" He said trying to catch his breath. "That was funny."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. You wanna know what else was funny?"

"What Mike?"

"The fact that so many people thought @_Dream2Reality was actually done with this writing shit!"

Jayce started laughing to. "Exactly my nigga like shit didn't even go down yet!"

"April fools niggas!"

...

Hold up wait a minute, y'all thought I was FINISHED??! Lol hell nah. This book won't be over until it's over!

The fact that soo many of y'all thought I was fr though!

Lol sorry for lying to y'all. I just wanted to see y'all reactions and who my true fans are.

Oh Yeah, and to the girl who sent me a snapchat of her crying. Chill.

To everyone who decided to blow up my inbox. Chill.

And to the girls who inboxed me like five minutes after I posted the last chapter asking if they can have my account, here's what I want y'all to do. Work for ya shit. Even if I was deleting my account I wouldn't give it to none of y'all, tf! I worked for the 1k I have now and ima need y'all to do the same.

Ain't shit finna be handed to ya baby girl.

Anyways the real update I still have to write. Lol just totally forget this one, this one was just to clear the air.

#D2RSquad!!

-Dream2Reality ❤