Epilogue

Forever

So there ain't no way I'll lose you now
After all that we've been through
We've been to hell and back and here again
Enemies and best of friends
We'll work it out, work it out, work it out
I'm here to stay forever
My love forever
And I need you forever
In my life forever and a day -Forever x SEBASTIAN MIKAEL

Narrator.

5 months later... (May)

"Monique, you want me to just go ahead and take Zae and Nae to school?" Michael asked Monique who was in the kitchen making the kid's lunches.

"Yes please, I'm already late for work." Monique rushed.

Once she was finished with lunches she quickly exited the kitchen, said good bye to the kids, then grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"You're forgetting something." Michael said stopping her.

Monique turned around with a smile on her face. "Sorry,"

"Get over here girl." Michael said making Monique laugh as she walked into his open arms.

They shared a hug and kiss.

"Have a wonderful day." Monique said.

"You to baby. Take it easy." Michael warned.

Monique playfully rolled her eyes. "I will."

They shared one last kiss before Monique left, leaving just Michael, Yanae, and Zaelyn at the house.

"Yanae! Zaelyn! Let's go!" Michael called up the stairs.

A few moments later the two kids came downstairs dressed in their school uniforms.

"Let's get going." Michael said grabbing his keys.

"Mommy isn't taking us?" Zaelyn asked as he grabbed he and his sister's lunch boxes off the kitchen counter.

"Nah she had to get to work early today."

Yanae mugged Michael before going out the front door and to the car. She still has a strong disliking towards Michael. However, today was the ultimate test.

Ten minutes later Michael was pulling up in front of Yanae and Zaelyn's school.

"Have a nice day."

"Bye dad." Zaelyn said exiting the car. Yanae just gave Michael a look that made him rethink his whole life, then got out the car.

Shortly after Michael dropped the kids off his phone started vibrating.

"Speak," He answered.

"Dad, hey!" Siani's voice said through the phone.

"Hey Si. How's California?" Michael asked.

Siani and Gabby were traveling with their dance studio to California for a competition. Michael was a little skeptical about letting her go, but agreed when Torri said she'd go as a chaperon.

"It's great! We won our competition last night! First place all around!" Siani cheered.

"That's what I like to hear." Michael chuckled. "So when are y'all coming back. I know today, but what time?"

"Uhh, I think we should be getting there around 3 or 4."

"Great cause we're gonna all go out to dinner tonight."

"Okay cool, but I gotta go. I need to pack all my stuff up."

"Do that. Love you."

"Love you to dad! See you later."