Love Affair

5

  I'm dealing with this love affair
It used to be just physical
But now it's just too emotional for me -Love Affair x Lil Twist

A longer chapter since I didn't update last week. Enjoy! 

Micheal Bradford.

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. I wanted to get up, but at the same time I didn't.

What am I doing? I thought to myself.

The actions I'm taking now are just setting me up for failure. But I can't help myself.

It's like I want to stop, but I can't. I don't even know how to explain it really.

I thought back to a few nights ago at the club. That girl who's name I already of course forgot. We didn't do anything that night but chill, she just danced on me a few times.

But the next day I went to her place.. let's just say there was no chill.

I was feeling guilty as hell after being with her for some reason though. Me being me, I just figured that I needed to get myself another hoe. So I scrolled through the list at random and landed on "Headmaster".

I'll let you figure out why that's her contact name by yourself.

Anyway she did her thing and I was feeling spectacular afterwards. Sandra had a nigga feeling brand new.

A few months ago, around when Nique first came to New York, I promised myself that I wasn't gonna hit Sandra up anymore. I was serious to, like I was legit going strong.

Until a few days ago.

I can't help myself. Nique was all the way down in Atlanta. Plus Sandra does some things that I'd be scared to ask Nique to do.

I know I gotta stop though, cause the baby is gonna be here sooner than I know it and I don't want my family to be broken up like with Si and Liyah.

My phone vibrated on my night stand so I reached over and checked the screen.

Bro: My nigga open the door!

"Of course Jayce ass here." I mumbled to myself as I got out of bed.

I handled my hygiene real quick then jogged down the stairs and opened the front door.

"What's good Mike." Jayce dapped me up.

"Sup Jay."

I helped myself to one of Nique's yogurts that she still had in the refrigerator then joined Jayce in the living room.

"Maaan I gotta talk to you." Jayce said a little after I sat down.

I just shook my head. What now?

"Wassup?"

"I'm seriously considering going back to the streets man." He shook his head.

"Why?" I asked then put a spoon of yogurt in my mouth.

"Our empire has been waiting on us man! That nigga that we put in charge when we left hasn't been moving as much weight as we used to. I miss the feeling, the power!" He explained.

"But you do remember why we left though, right? Yeah we got a whole empire, but that's not gonna mean shit if those feds get us put in with major time." I reminded him.

The whole reason we left the streets was because the feds were hot on us. We had to lay low for a little bit. That's when we started doing missions, they were just a lot safer.