Nothing Even Matters

This chapter contains mature content. Read at your own risk...

C h a p t e r 1 7: Nothing Even Matters

This wall we built together, there ain't no way of knocking it over.
We'll be here forever, getting closer, and closer baby.
Cause the world stops when I put my arms around you, around you.
And nothing even matters.
They can all talk, say what they want about us, about us.
And nothing even matters.
And nothing even matters. -Nothing Even Matters x Big Time Rush

Monique Dash.

"So you're not mad at daddy anymore?" He asked pouting.

A laughed a little and shook my head. "No."

He got up and put Zaelyn in the play pin my Mom had set up across the living room, then came and joined me on the couch.

"I missed you." He said.

I lifted my eyebrows. "What did you miss about me?"

"I missed your laugh, your smile, the sound of your voice, the way I can reach over at night and pull you into me knowing that you'll be there. I missed waking up to you. I missed walking into Zae's room and seeing you feeding and playing with him. I missed being able to look at you when you're not watching, I just missed you baby." He said running his hand up and down my leg.

"It's only been three days." I said lowly.

"Three long ass days. Plus you were mad at me even before that." He commented.

I just nodded, watching his hand go up and down my leg.

"Did you miss daddy?"

I looked at him then smiled a little and nodded.

"Use words. Speak." He said.

You could feel the sexual tension between us. I wanted him now. It's been too long.

"I missed you soo much bae."

He licked his lips while looking at mine, then he looked into my eyes.

"How much?" He asked lowly.

Yep! He wants me just as much as I want him right now! I thought.

"I could show you so much better than I could tell you." I answered.

His eyes widened, but never left mine. I mentally patted myself on the back for causing him to react like that.

"Where are you staying while you're down here?" I asked while climbing onto his lap and straddling him.

"A hotel not too far from here." He answered resting his hands on my waist.

I started rolling my hips then leaned down so that I could speak into his ear.

"So how long do I have to wait to feel daddy?" I asked seductively, purposely letting my lips brush against his ear.

I felt his member start to harden under me causing me to mentally pat myself on the back again. He tightened his grip on my waist, causing me to stop moving.

"Chill, we're still at ya' mom's house." He warned.

I giggled. "So let's change that."

He bit his bottom lip while his hands ventured to my ass. "You gotta get off me first."

I climbed off and sat right next to him.

"Hand me that pillow?" He told me referring to the pillow I was leaning on.