Forever Ain't Enough

This is the bonus chapter.

But with our type of love, Forever Ain't Enough -Forever Ain't Enough x J. Holiday

Please excuse my mistakes.

Narrator.

4 years later...

"I can't do this Adri." Monique panicked as the make up artist continued to try and do her make up.

Adrianna shifted her weight to one side as she crossed her arms and looked at her little sister.

"Nique, you've been engaged to this man for four years now. You've been planning the wedding for God knows how much longer. Why are you so nervous now?"

"Because now it's actually here. I really can't do this." Monique panicked. She started hyperventilating.

Adrianna dismissed the make up artist since obviously that was going nowhere.

"Okay Monique just breathe for a minute." Adrianna said kneeling down in front of her.

No one was dressed yet. Only hair and make up was finished.

Torri came back into the large hotel room from the bathroom. Her best friend was a mess. Torri figured this would happen, she's had enough experience with weddings to know that the bride can never fully keep it together.

"Adrianna should I go get that package now?" She asked.

Adrianna looked at Torri and nodded. "Yeah, but I think we might have to do a little more."

Torri nodded then left the room. She was attending the wedding as a bridesmaid / wedding planner. Torri took the short walk down the hallway and to the elevator. After going one floor down and locating the door she knocked twice.

Shortly after, Jayce answered the door wearing his all black tux. He was Michael's best man of course. The rest of the men included Anthony, Dre, Keith, Zaelyn and two people Michael would consider friends.

"Mmm baby you look sexy as hell in that tux." Torri said taking in Jayce's appearance.

Jayce popped his collar and smiled while looking somewhere behind Torri. "I know this, you looking nice to in case you were wondering."

Torri shook her head. "It's time to deliver the packages."

"Oh aight. Come in real quick, Zae got it." Jayce said opening the door wider.

Torri walked in and saw that all the men were already dressed and ready to go. She saw Michael standing in the corner talking to Kane, Monique's father.

"Hey nephew." Torri said to a now 12 year old Zaelyn.

"Wassup momma T." Zaelyn said standing up from the couch to hug her. He also had on a black tux. Seeing that the wedding colors were black white and red. However, for the reception all the kids were to change into grey.

"I need the package." Torri said.

Zaelyn made a face. "Why are you guys calling a letter 'the package'" He asked using air quotes.

"Boy just give me the letter." Torri said trying not to laugh.

Zaelyn grabbed the velvet envelope off the coffee table. It had his mother's name written across the front in script.

"Here," He said then shot Jayce a look.

"Whoa I caught that!" Torri said. "What's up between you two?"

"Young boy tight about the fact that he couldn't come to the bachelor party last night." Jayce said smirking at Zaelyn who was mugging him hard.

"Oh," Torri laughed. "It was x rated?"