All That Matters

6
If I ain't with you, I ain't myself
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me -All That Matters To Me x Justin Bieber

Adrianna Dash.

"Come on! We gotta get to the private airport on time. I don't wanna keep people waiting." I shouted to Dre and Anthony, who were upstairs doing God knows what.

I checked my phone for the time then sighed seeing that we were already an hour behind.

"I'm not playing with y'all, hurry up!" I screamed up to them again.

"Mommy where are we going again?" My daughter Andrea asked me.

"We're going to New York for Tete's baby shower." I said to her.

"Oh," She said in her cute little high pitched voice. "Wait. What's a baby shower?"

I laughed then picked her up, placing her on my hip. She's only five, so I can still get away with stuff like this. Somewhat.

"A baby shower is a party that a soon to be mommy gets. There's fun, games and food. Then the mommy gets lots of gifts for the new baby." I explained.

"I want a baby shower!" She screamed excitedly.

I smiled at her cuteness. "You had one already!"

Her smile faded. "Oh, okay. I guess you only get one?"

I nodded then turned my attention to the stairs after hearing footsteps. It was Dre.

"Ight, I'm ready." He had his MCM book bag on but all of our bags were already in the car that's been waiting on us for the past hour and a half.

"What took you so long?" I asked annoyed.

"Chill, I had some last minute stuff."

I shook my head. "Where's Ant? I don't wanna keep these people waiting."

"I'm right here," Anthony said coming down the stairs. "And chill. Why do you think dad pays these people?"

I noticed Ant had his MCM book bag on to. Him and Dre got matching ones a few weeks ago, I never seen them wear them though.

"Wait a second. Were you guys flicking it up?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! Me and the bro finally decided to wear our MCMs. Had to." Ant answered.

"Let's go." I said walking out the door and to the car that was waiting.

The car ride on the way to the airport was relaxing. That is until Ant and Dre started acting foolish.

"Aye, pass me that AUX cord." Ant said taking his beat headphones off. He should have kept them on.

"Bet," Dre said reaching in the front to grab it.

I was low-key hoping that the driver would say something, but of course he didn't. I looked over at Andrea, who was sitting right next to me, and saw her occupied on my iPad with ear phones in. It looked like she was playing Fun Run 2 but I couldn't really tell.

I pulled out my phone and shot Nique a text.

Finally in route! Can't wait to see you!

I put by phone down when I heard the song that Ant decided to play.

"Hell nah, you better turn this off. I know you see Drea sitting right here."

Him and Dre were too busy rocking to Hella Hoes by A$AP Mob. I swear they're so....them.