Holding You Down pt. 2

Ooooo 100k on Forever Girl! Y'all don't know how much that means to me. Also thank you for all of your comments last chapter. Apparently it was bomb and I went in.

Keep voting on part one and make sure you vote on part two!!

Did y'all like when I write from the narrator's pov? I do, it helps me cover everything.

Lol that was only part one baby! Leggo #D2RSquad , we takin over!!

C h a p t e r 2 5: Holding You Down pt. 2

I feel so stupid, foolish
Loving you all this way
But what I can I say
But I wanna go
I wanna go but I keep coming back -Holding You Down x Jazmine Sullivan

Narrator.

"Huh Michael? Why?" Monique asked again.

Michael just stood there in front of Monique looking down. He couldn't think of anything to say. He couldn't deny anything because clearly there is now picture evidence.

No way out of this one.

"She's umm, she's having twins." Was all that came to Michael's mind. It may not have been the smartest thing to say but it's all he could think of. If he stood there without saying anything any longer then Monique probably would have killed him.

Monique was getting fed up. The tears came back but this time they were more tears of anger than sadness. And she was about to do some damage.

She threw the box on the floor and started throwing the pictures that fell out at Michael with as much force as she could.

"I fucking hate you! You said you were done with her and this!" Monique yelled. "You got me out here looking stupid and foolish."

Michael had never seen this side of her before. She was acting so crazy but he knew it was all out of anger. All because of him. He did this.

"But what do I do? I keep Holding You Down!"

Monique started throwing things around the room. She then ran in the closet and grabbed a bunch of Michael's clothes, as much as her arms could hold.

"I knew my ass should have stayed in Georgia! But what did I do? I came back!" She yelled.

"What are you doing?" Michael groaned. He was just gonna let her have her little temper tantrum, but once she grabbed the clothes it got real to him.

"Monique,"

"Shut the fuck up nigga!" Monique barked at him while walking into the bathroom with the clothes, she threw them on the bathroom floor then went to get more.

Michael just continued to stand in the middle of the room. He wasn't gonna mess with her. She was scaring him.

[ Play song on side ]

"Can't believe you did this shit to me. After all the times I came back to your ass!" Monique said dropping the rest of the clothes in the large pile. She walked over to Michael and got in his face.

"You're a fucking joke Michael." She said pointing at him. "You're a fucking joke and I regret everything! All the times I stood up for your ass to my brother and sister! I knew I should have listened!"

Monique let out a scream then went back into the bathroom. She was honestly freaking Michael out. He was scared because this was a new side of her and he honestly didn't know what it was capable of. He really just wanted to sit down and have a civil conversation with Monique about this, but she had other plans.