What's Next?

Dream2Reality here again! Hey #D2RSquad.

If you love my stories say Hey!

If you've ever commented or voted on a chapter say Wassup!

If any of my stories are on your reading lists say Hello!

I've successfully ended the sequel to Holding You Down. Now that that's over you maybe be asking what's next for Dream2Reality?

Just wanted to let y'all know what's good since literally everyone keeps asking me.

First and foremost I wanted to let you guys know that if you still had any questions. ANY QUESTIONS! Comment or inbox them to me. I'll probably be doing a question answer chapter if I feel the need to.

Two, yeah so remember that 90s book that I was dropping hints about? Yep, I already wrote it. It's completed and I'll be doing a summer release for that one. I'll post the first chapter on May 22nd at 6 o'clock pm. The name of it is Jennifer. I'm doing something that really hasn't been done before with this one, so I hope you all enjoy it!

Oh yeah, almost forgot. YES THERE WILL BE A TRILOGY! Lol I swear I told y'all not to ask me that but of course y'all still did. With that one though I'm gonna need some time. I have to really mentally prepare myself to write it. It's gonna be different but hey, y'all asked for it. I don't know when I'll start it so pleaseee don't ask or rush me. Which is why I'm putting out this 90s story. To keep you guys occupied I guess you can say.

For those of you who keep asking about Trap Queen. Yes, I do plan on updating it. I have the whole layout for that story, I just gotta write it. I'm gonna be hella busy this summer with traveling, practice, and everything else, so I'll try my best.

The trilogy will be focused on the kid's lives. So yeah, this time gap won't really be too serious. Also that's why I added their little scene last chapter. So you guys could get a feel of what they're like.

Also if y'all wanna talk to me one-on-one you can inbox me. Snapchat me. Dm me on Instagram. All of that! I swear I'm nice. Lol.

Snapchat - StuckOnKaee
Instagram - CallMe.KZO

What else... Oh yeah my thank you's! This the credits. If you don't stay for the credits too bad cause here they go.

First off I wanna thank God. I prayed a lot about this and he's guided me through. So yeah, thank you God.

Next I wanna thank my mother for passing on the writing gene. Lol it runs on her side of the family. One day I'll get as good as her.

Of course I wanna thank all of you. My #D2RSquad❤! I love y'all. Frfr. I was gonna give up on writing so many times but just seeing you guy's comments and all the love y'all were showing motivated me. For those of you who were rocking with me since Holding You Down days! Man I swear I never thought I'd make it this far.

But I'm not even finished yet. I'm not stopping until I'm at the top, and guess what? I'm not there yet nor will I be anytime soon.

So just keep rocking with me cause I promise I'm only gonna get better.

You know you love me.

-Dream2Reality ❤