Holding You Down

Just wanna thank #D2RSquad for all the love I've been getting lately. Y'all motivate me so much. Y'all make me go harder and I swear I won't stop till I'm at the top!

Make sure you're reading One in a Million by my girl Thatgalmimi.

Also I guesssss y'all can follow me on snapchat if you wanna see what I look like or whatever. It's  StuckOnKaee .

First part to the drama! Might be an emotional roller coaster so hold on to something! Really I just want y'all to leave hella comments.

Excuse all mistakes please. I wrote this pretty fast.

-Kaee❤

C h a p t e r  2 4: Holding You Down pt. 1

I keep going in circles, circles
Round and round
And while you're doing me so wrong
I just keep holding you down -Holding You Down x Jazmine Sullivan

Michael Bradford.

I pulled up to the spot me, Jayce, Diane, and Keith were meeting up at. It's a place far from the warehouse and anywhere else someone could be listening in at.

We ended our Roscoe problem, now all that's left is the problem we've been dealing with ever since me and Jayce came back to our empire. These hits.

Diane did a little more investigating on her idea, which was that my hoes are behind this, and found some stuff that I guess could help. Everyone else had nothing so we really had no choice but to go with whatever Diane was saying.

Jayce pulled up shortly after me. When he got out his car I could tell the nigga was blowed!

"You good man?" I asked while dapping him up.

He nodded quickly. "Yeah, yeah. Just got a lot of shit on my mind."

"You straight? You need to talk or?"

He shook his head. "Already talked to Nique about it."

Oh. He talked to Mo about it before talking to me. Okay. Nah, I'm not salty at all.

Diane pulled up and her and Keith both got out the car. Now that we're all here we need to get straight to business.

"So whatchu got for us D?" I asked.

"Same thing basically. I have a feeling that some of the girls you used to fuck with is behind this." She said.

"But how would that even work though? The game isn't for girls. If you're right that would mean that they got soldiers and shit." Jayce said trying to stay focused and not on cloud nine or where ever his mind was before this.

I nodded. "That would mean they're high up and most likely we'd know about em by now."

"That's true." Keith agreed.

"Unless whoever it is is working through someone." Diane said crossing her arms.

"That don't even make sense man." Jayce groaned while rubbing his face.

He has four stages when he's high.

1. 'Hell yeah my nigga, I feel great!' stage.

2. 'Nothing in this world makes sense' stage.

3. The stage when he's too turnt.

4. Sleep.

He's in stage two right now.

"But it does." Diane said. "They could be fucking the nigga in charge or some shit."

Just then it snapped in my head. "Yo! I dropped by my baby mom's Liyah place today and that nigga Justin was over there!" I said.