Damage

Go read Trap Queen! Leave votes and comments. Finished the chapter earlier than expected so here you guys go.

C h a p t e r  1 3 - Damage

Girl I love you.
With her that was lust..
Shouldn't have happened
I know I messed up... -Damage x Chris Brown

Micheal Bradford.

I sat there watching her sleep. She was in the bed while I was sitting across the room on the floor watching her. Running my hand across my waves in a stressed manor I let out a deep sigh of frustration.

My boy P, who works at the club Nique and Torri were at, called me up last night. He said some shit had went down and that I needed to get on the scene, get Nique, and dip. Me and Jayce were surprised when we pulled up and found out that it was a fight involving our girls.

They were drunk out they minds to, so Jayce took Torri home and stayed with her while I took Nique home.

Monique has been KO since I picked her up from the club, so it's been pretty silent. But I know once she wakes up it's gonna be everything but that.

I put two and two together once I saw Liyah and Sandra posting videos together from the club. Then after the fight I'm guessing, posting loud and turnt videos.

I met Sandra through Liyah. They were best friends in high school. When Liyah found out that Sandra was fuckin with me she cut her off. I didn't know that they were back cool with each other though.

Sandra must have said something to Monique, then she already doesn't like Liyah so she must have already been at the the pushing point. I know how Nique's temper is to, it didn't take much.

I heard movement in the bed and looked up to see that Nique was sitting straight up, looking at me.

We held eye contact for about ten seconds, then she looked away and slowly made her way to the bathroom then closed the door shut.

I heard the water running for a few minutes while I remained sitting on the floor.

There's no other option for me but to sit here and take what's coming to me.

Monique finally came out of the bathroom but instead of going in on me now like I thought she was gonna do, she just left the room silently.

I didn't know if I should follow her or not so I just stayed where I was sitting. After about five minutes she came back in the room with Zaelyn in her arms and sat on the bed. She started playing with him and paying me no attention.

"Why do you have Zae in here?" I asked referring to the fact that we needed to talk and she's sitting here playing with our son.

"So that I don't do or say anything I'm gonna regret." She said smiling at him while gently bouncing him.

"So we gonna talk or no?" I spoke up.

"The floor is yours." She said not even taking her eyes off Zae.

"What was said that caused that fight?" I started.

Monique shook her head. "I didn't do too much talking. But I was informed that now you have another baby on the way by some random." She said calmly.

"I swear that baby probably isn't even mine." I quickly said.

Monique stopped bouncing Zae and looked at me. "Probably?"

I nodded.

"So you for sure cheated on me with some hoe?"

I sighed. There's really no need for me to lie right now. "Yeah."