What is Love

Uh... is there still even a #TeamJonathan? Y'all seem pretty nonexistent after last chapter.

Read a/n at the end of the chapter.

Don't worry. Kaee will make everything right.

C h a p t e r 36 : What is Love

What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love?
What is love? -What is Love x V BOZEMAN

Michael Bradford.

"Yo Mike, remember that time when I got so drunk I started running around naked?" Jayce asked me while laughing.

I shook my head at the memory. "Yeah man. Your ass was all like "See I'm not drunk, I can still take my clothes off.""

Jayce laughed. "Man,"

"Mmh, you deserved to get stopped by the men in blue on that one."

"Yo remember what I said to them when they asked where my clothes are?"

"I lost my pants but I found myself." I said imitating him.

We both started laughing.

"Then you got put in the hospital that same night!" I exclaimed.

Jayce shook his head. "Yeah, all I wanted was some head from the shorty but she ended up almost biting my junk off. I was so drunk that I didn't notice what she did till I got back in my car."

"That was an eventful night." I said thinking back.

"Yeah, we were some crazy teenagers. I don't even remember why I was drinking so much that night." Jayce furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cause that was the same night that Liyah told me she was pregnant with Siani. You took us out to go get drunk then only you ended up getting drunk." I shook my head.

"Oh yeah," Jayce nodded. "Now I remember that."

My phone started to ring and an unidentified number popped up. I decided to answer.

"Speak,"

"This is Jonathan." Ole dudes voice said through the phone. I was about to hang up but he sounded stressed and it might have to do with Mo.

"Why you on my line?" I asked.

"She's up." I heard him sigh. "And she's requesting to see you."

I hung up then sat my phone down next to me on the couch.

"Monique's up," Jayce said looking at his phone.

"Yea-- wait, how you know?" I asked catching myself.

"Hacked into the hospital's system the other week." Jayce shrugged. "I get all updates involving her."

"Oh, well yeah she's up. Ole dude just said that she was requesting me."

Jayce got up. "Well what are you waiting for?"

I sighed and ran my hand over my face. "I don't know why she wants me to come. She bouta have dude's seed and whatever..." I trailed off when I saw the look Jayce had.

"What?" I asked.

"I meant to tell you when I got over here. But earlier, like around 2 they had to abort the pregnancy. She's not pregnant any more." Jayce said.

:

I walked down the hospital hallway with Jayce right behind me. When we reached Mo's door ole dude was outside of the room leaning against the wall.