Every Moment

Chapter dedicated to Lovable_Kaylin , my #NewNumber1Fan (Lol she came up with that). Thank you for your kind words! They honestly mean a lot to me. I keep rereading the comment and I smile every time. Thank you!

Excuse all mistakes please.

Go vote on Checkin For You if you didn't already. Votes for that are pretty low. Just sayin..

If this damn album won't drop already!! Oml I been feenin' mann. The end of this month can't come fast enough.

There's a time skip in this chapter, plus a new character, and of course drama--or maybe not, I don't know yet. So pay attention.

Read the a/n at the end of the chapter, I have a few things to share.

#D2RSquad !!

-Kaezo ❤

C h a p t e r 2 3: Every Moment

The sun, the moon, the stars
It can't compare to you and me
Cause you are my everything
And I can't explain -Every Moment x Jodeci

Michael Bradford.

"Yeah man, that's what we need to do for real." I agreed.

"Exactly nigga. This way the feds won't be hot on us like they were before." Jayce said.

We were at the warehouse in my office talking business. Jayce spit this idea to me about getting cover-up businesses. Like, stores or whatnot that we can own so that feds won't be questioning where all our money is coming from and shit.

"We definitely need to get on that." I said looking on my phone calendar to see when I'll be free for this. "Tell ole girl at the front to have everything set up by Sunday."

"Mike, we go through this every time. Her name is Lolah." Jayce corrected me.

I shrugged. "Ion give a fuck what her name is. She better be glad I remember what she look like."

Jayce just shook his head. "How you and Nique been?"

"Better now that you're not over at our spot everyday." I joked. "But nah, surprisingly we're doing really good. She been actin' a little moody lately though so I gotta see what that's about." I nodded.

It's been two months since the whole kidnapping thing. I'm not gonna say things were normal when we got back home, cause that would be a lie.

Mo was having a lot of bad dreams, she was kinda depressed, and she didn't want me to leave her. She just needed that sense of protection I guess. I swear for like a week I thought we were connected at the hip. Mo just didn't wanna be alone.

When she wasn't tending to Zaelyn she was right up under me.

I talked to her about going to therapy or something but she told me she didn't wanna do that, so I wasn't gonna force her to. Ironically she started easing up after that and acting somewhat normal again. I think she still gets the bad dreams though due to the mumbling in her sleep that I hear.

I just started coming back to work a month ago. Jayce came back once we got back from Atlanta which was about two months ago, so he been holding it down for the both of us.

Jayce chuckled. "Nahh, y'all know y'all miss me! But that's good that she got better." He shook his head. "I swear I thought she was never gonna be the same after we rescued her that day. Her ass wasn't talking, eating, none of that."

I just nodded. "Yeah, it took some time but everything's back to normal now."

Jayce phone vibrated and he looked at whatever text he just received.