NINETEEN: Level 14

Down, down, down, the elevator went. We were silent the whole way down. I was in the middle of the two, shifting uncomfortably. It's so tense between us now. I wish I can go back to talking to Sammy. But the inky disciple was lost in his own thoughts. Whatever he was thinking looked to be serious.
I turned to Bendy. He looked as cold blooded and rude as he is. He's like an emo teen that never grew up. Though, I'm not one to talk. He seemed lost in his thoughts too, probably making a plan against this so called Projectionist.

The projectionist. Who is he? Of course I've never met him. I only know three people here; Bendy, Mika, and now Sammy. I've heard about the angel and now I'm hearing about the projectionist. I wonder what he looks like? What he's like. Guess I'll find that out soon

Ding. The elevator stopped with a heave. As soon as the doors opened, Bendy zoomed on out. Sammy soon, after hesitating, followed his lord. Before leaving, I turned to my cat, who was batting his tail with his paw boredly, "Stay here Nighty." I murmured, "It could be dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." Nightfall meowed a response.

"Come on (Y/n), stop talking to your cat. We don't got all day.."

"I'm coming, Ink demon." I snapped at him. He let out a deep growl but said no more. I probably shouldn't have done that because now, the tension is even worse than before as we walked through the halls. This floor.. Level 14. It looks like it's been through some shit. It was dimmer than most of the halls here; the lights were about to go out. They flickered every once in awhile, more often than normal when Bendy passes them.
The whole level was covered in ink. Puddles were more frequent than normal. Even the ceiling had a couple ink stains here and there.

We passed a couple of offices. I've not really been interested in the old offices of former workers besides my dad, but today, I was in a different mood. I wanted to explore. That's not going to happen, though. Bendy's in charge and Bendy doesn't let me do anything. I'm just some background character in his story. Maybe a background character is all I'll ever be.

"Sammy." You would think someone starting a conversation would break the tension. No. Not in this case. In fact, Bendy makes every bad thing worse by his moody tone of voice. That's just who he is. "Yes my lord?" The inky man replied.
"Where do you think Norman would be?"
"Wh-why are you asking me m'lord?"
"Because you're the one who worked with him." The ink demon replied with a growl. I stood there, looking from Bendy to Sammy. Over and over again until I got dizzy/bored.

"..." It was silent. Sammy looked like he was going to say something, but he didn't for a long while. A lump started to grow in my throat. Bendy was getting annoyed, I could definitely tell by the scowl fixed on his inky face.
Finally after a couple more long silent seconds; Sammy replied, "..Norman usually hanged around the music department with me. I-I don't really know what he did on this level...I'm sorry my lord. I can't help in this situation." He spoke in a soft, quiet voice. Guilt I felt for him like I did in our first encounter seemed to form inside me. I realized something; I don't know much about the former music director. All I know is that he was kind to me when dad worked here. Other than that, I don't know anything..

"God Damnit Sammy, now you've made everything depressing. That's the girl's job you dumb fuck." As much as his words hurt at the end, he was speaking a little bit of what I was thinking, and well.. I couldn't help myself but made a small giggle. At the corner of my eye, I saw Bendy's reaction. He looked surprised. And if I saw properly, I think a saw a blush stain his inky cheeks. I admit; it was cute.
"Sorry my lord! Please forgive me!" Sammy quickly bowed, being dramatic, as usual when he's around Bendy.
"We'll have to make noise to lure the projectionist over." He locked gazes with the two of us, "Sammy, try and find something that could make a loud bang. (Y/n) you'll bash the two things together to make the noise, can you do that or are you that weak?" Both of them were staring at me. Why the fu- Oh shit- he wants an answer-
"Yeah yeah. I can do that." My heart is pounding so hard right now. Why am I so fucking dumb?!? Bendy stared at me for a couple more seconds as Sammy searched the offices for random noise-making material. It was so quiet... I don't like it. He didn't break his gaze from me until Sammy returned with two worn-out looking pipes. It was enough to make a lot of noise though. He handed the pipes to me, "Here." He then turned to Bendy, "It was all I could find that could be loud enough to catch Norman's attention."
I nodded my head with respect, "Thanks." Sammy looked happy to be finally praised for his work and sacrifice.