THIRTY: War

"Alice is declaring war."
Those words hung thick in the air, and it felt like forever until suddenly the words dawned on me. Alice. The angel. War.
Bendy, on the other hand, had realized it as soon as the words begun to leave Mika's. His grip around my hand had tightened.

"Anything else?"
Mika took a sip of coffee before speaking, "She attacked me yesterday, and told me to tell you this; Be prepared Ink demon. An angel's wrath is bigger than you've ever imagined."
Bendy sighed softly, glancing at me with a gentle gaze.
It was silent for a brief moment.
Bendy turned his gaze back to Mika, "Well, if see her again, tell her I'm not playing her games. If she really wants war then fine but if this is just some stupid mind game then I'm not going to be apart of it."
Mika nodded, "Wise decision." But there was something in her eyes that says otherwise. Something wasn't right. Something was missing, and Mika isn't telling us.
"Is there anything else?"
Mika shook her head, a guilty look stuck on her face.
She isn't telling us.

I smiled gently, "Okay, well, if there's something, tell Bendy."
That made her perk up slightly, "Actually there is something I would like to discuss with Bendy,"
Bendy snapped out of his quick daze and looked at Mika. The death grip on my hand had softened.
Mika winced softly with a guilty smile at me, "In private."
It took me a minute before I realized, and it took me even longer to leave Bendy's side. He stopped me before I could walk out the room, and gave the hand he was holding onto a gentle kiss. I smiled softly, then left.

•••••
I think we're in trouble,,
For what? My mind wasn't making sense. And without (Y/n) beside me, I felt off. Exposed.
Mika's gaze was like flames burning brightly. Her eyes gleamed a red color, "Listen to me closely, (Y/n) is not who you think she is."
I perked up, "Mika, what do you mean?" I couldn't help but snarl. What did she mean?

This is it. I knew it- (Y/n) is just like Mr. Drew,,
No she isn't. But she's familiar.
But that's only because she's Henry's daughter. The two of them were like brothers. Oh so very alike, yet so different.
"There's something about her that the angel wants. Something deep in her past that even she can't remember." The corrupted ink cat looked stressed. Her red eyes gleamed with desperation, "You're really in love with her, right? You're not doing this because you feel like you'll gain something?"
No hesitation, "Of course I love her!! Otherwise, she wouldn't even be alive! You should know that." I was getting angry the more this conversation went. I wasn't even really paying attention. It was my demonic instincts that were paying attention. Not me. I'm worried about (Y/n). I can't protect her if she's not beside me!

"Good. Good. She needs love." Mika smiled gently.
"Just get to the point!! Or else I'm calling (Y/n) back in here!" I growled.
Mika flinched, but got to the point, "Keep an eye on her. Don't let her ever leave your side. If you have to be possessive, be possessive. Just keep an eye on her!" The corrupted toon cat was suddenly panicking, "You can't let the angel touch her! If she's in the clutches of the angel, she'll never be the same!"
"I know, Mika. I'm not leaving her side in the first place, now let me go get h-"
"No! She can't know!" Mika began mumbling gibberish to herself, "She can't know the secret!"
I began to connect the dots. Mika's head was in two places at once. One in the past, and one right here in the present. It was probably the angel's visit that screwed with her mind so badly.
There's something you're missing Bendy,,, there's something in (Y/n)'s past, like Mika said,

I was getting to that.
Standing up, I paced around, "Mika, is there something you're hiding?" I spoke as if I was speaking to a little kid, although my smile was positively toxic. Anyone could tell that smile meant I was pissed. Or getting impatient. Right now, I was both.
"I can't tell!! I can't tell the secret!" Mika cackled for about a whole minute, though she was sobbing. I watched her closely.
Poor pitiful creature.
"Well then, this conversation is over."