THIRTY-THREE: Lost and Found

There was a knock at the door, causing both me and Bendy to snap out of our slumber;
"Bendy! (Y/n)! You there?" The worried voice of Mika filled our ears. Bendy let out a soft grumble, kissed my forehead in one swift movement, then got up to open the door.
The corrupted toon cat bursted in, fur standing straight up and eyes as wide as the moon, "Bendy! Oh, thank goodness I've found you. I've looked everywhere! I thought the angel got you.." Tears of relief filled her eyes. She then hugged the ink demon tightly. Bendy shifted uncomfortably;
"There, there.." He moved one of his arms to pat Mika's head as she sobbed, shaking, "Oh Bends, I'm sorry for all this..." She murmured as she pulled away, still sobbing, "I had a vision last night.. it was horrible!!" Mika cried out.

Bendy glanced at me then back at the corrupted toon cat, "Well, have a seat." He grabbed a chair from the small table within the corner of a couple of bookcases. Mika took the seat from him gratefully.

Bendy made his way to sit by me on the makeshift bed, getting slightly startled when suddenly Nightfall crawled out from under and began to hiss at Mika when he reached her feet. In response, Mika hissed back, scaring Nightfall. He ran off into Bendy's lap, which made me smile.

"Hey.. he's finally able to trust you, Bends. Aren't you, boy?" I softly scratched behind Nightfall's ear, earning a purr from him. Bendy chuckled gently, though his voice was full of worry, "Guess so.."
He then lifted his head up to Mika, "So what do you need? You said you had a vision.?"
"Yes! I did! I-I need to tell you about it," Mika was clawing her human-like hand, making it even redder than before.

Bendy pulled me close to him and Nightfall, "Go on," Bendy urged, his voice strict yet gentle.
Mika nodded, beginning, "When you and (Y/n) left, that dark gray toon cat came again, calling me Saxx. He said he needed my help, and I told him to stay at my safe house. The angel gave me a promise she'll never come back to my safe house if I got her what she wanted and delivered the message," Mika paused, her gaze darkening, "She lied. She took Maxx and dragged me to the ink river. She wanted me to drown, and I did. She wanted me to die, but I lived!" She used her hand gestures to tell the story as well, "While laying on the floorboards, covered in writhing ink, I blacked out and had a vision." She paused again, this time not finishing, looking into space as if reliving the whole thing. Her body shook violently
"Tell me of the vision, Mika. What was it about?"
Mika snapped out of her thought, looking at Bendy then to me, "It was about you and (Y/n)," She murmured, "And the war."
She began to talk more about it when she glance at each of our shocked faces, "Blood was everywhere in my vision. It was like the ink river, only crimson. Carcasses lay within every step I took, and there was nobody alive, especially in this town! The-the prophecy I told you, Bends, didn't come true!!" She paused, "And then I heard a baby's cry. Instinctively, I went over to it, tripping over bodies, and I saw light. And someone's silhouette. They had horns, and long messy hair, and glowing eyes!!"
She seemed panicked, "No one else was alive but them, and the baby's cry was coming from them. And then, just when I saw a glance of you two among the dead bodies, I woke up."

It went silent.
I was at a lost of words, although I'm always at a lost for word nowadays. Bendy looked flabbergasted, "What do you think it means?"
Mika was silent. Her gaze went to me, and then to the trash can beside me full with black vomit. Her gaze then darkened, "If you two have a child, we're doomed. Simple as that."
Suddenly, I felt anger; offended. I sat up,  "What?! That doesn't make sense!" Once again I was at a lost for words. I looked up at Bendy, who began to pet my hair in a comforting gesture;
"(Y/n)'s right. How could bearing a child 'doom' us?."
"I-I don't know! (Y/n) dies in childbirth maybe, and- and you go crazy and kill everyone!"
It went silent once again.