TWENTY-FOUR: Bendy land

"Toots? Toots?" A sharp poke is what I woke up to. I looked up at Bendy, groaning, "What the hell do you want?" Memories of my past that haunt my dreams had faded my mind when I looked up at the inky devil. He seemed to be excited, like a little kid at a circus, "I want to show you something."
He was sitting on my bed awfully close to me.
"Okay okay, move a little. Let me wake up-"
"But you are awake." Bendy tilted his head, "Do humans have a cycle of waking up?"
"Get off the bed or I will spray you with fucking water."
Bendy rolled his eyes, "geez toots, no need to get so crabby."
After the day of thanksgiving, Bendy has started calling me a nickname; toots. He used to call me toots all the time when we first met (when he was in good mood of course.) For some reason, he started calling me 'toots' again. One day I asked him about it;
"Why do you call me toots?"
"I dunno. Cause I can~"
I growled at him. He growled back, only more playful.

Yeah. He never gave me an answer.

I sat up in bed, stretching though uncomfortable because Bendy was watching my every move. At my feet was Nightfall, curled up in a ball on the blanket I was covered in, and fast asleep. He made soft snoring sounds as his side moved up and down. Deep down inside of me, I wished that I could be sleeping as soundly like Nightfall.
I smiled softly at my cat and stroked his fuzzy head. He began to purr in his sleep.

"Really.? Your morning routine is to pet your cat?"
"Shut up!"
Bendy only chuckled, saying no more. Slowly but surely, I got out of bed, looking up at Bendy, "Alright, so why did you wake me up so early?"
"How do you know if I woke you up early or not hm?" I rolled my eyes as he continued, "I found something you'd might like and I wanna show you it."
"Couldn't you have waited until I woke up on my own time?"
He shook his head, "Nope!" I sighed,
"Well then, can I eat first?"
"Of course! Then we'll head to Mika's."
I perked up with excitement, "Mika!?"
Bendy nodded, "Yes? That's what I said."
"We haven't seen her in so long!!"
"Yes, that's why I'm dragging her along. That and she's been bugging me to see you." I tilted my head. No one's ever wanted to willingly see me. No no (Y/n)! That might've been true in high school but you're out of that hell hole now! You are indeed loved me! Although I doubted myself. Did Bendy and Mika really care for me?

"Are you okay?" Bendy suddenly looked at me concerned when I stopped following him into the kitchen. Yes. They do care. I smiled gently at him, "Yeah, just.. stuck on the past is the best way to put it." Bendy frowned slightly, "Is that why you were so resistant to wake up?"
I answered truthfully, "Partly yes. I'm not one anyone wants to get up in the morning. I'm always grumpy if I'm forced awake."
"Ah, makes sense."
I walked past Bendy and up to the basket full of food. I rummaged through the basket, trying to find the most breakfast-y thing. I then grabbed a can of chicken and noodles soup.
"If you want soup, why not make bacon soup and not  eat all the other precious food you got."
"Cause it tastes horrible, and it fucking burns and becomes lumpy-"
"Don't all soups do that?"
I shook my head, "No Bendy, they do not grow a layer of hard burnt lumpiness when cooked over." I almost gagged describing the soup, proceeding to make the chicken and noodles soup I got out.

After I was done cooking and eating the food, we went through the ink portal Bendy made and to Mika's place. Bendy knocked on the worn out wooden door, leading to Mika's safehouse, "Mika? You there?" The door opened with a small click as a familiar corrupted cartoon cat stood at the entrance
"Hey Mika!" I waved at her. She examined both me and Bendy, noticing how close we were, "Hey (Y/n)! Heya Bends! I see you two are getting along." She giggled insanely, "Just like I expected." She then turned to me excitedly, "Are you finally adjusting to life in the studio, (Y/n)?"
I nodded, "Bendy's helped me through a lot."
Mika squealed as if this was a dream come true, "You've been helping her!!??"
Bendy was clearly blushing, "I well erm I- I guess I have."
Mika giggled insanely once more, "Awh, my two lovebirds- well come in! Come in!"
We followed Mika inside her small safe house. The smell of bacon soup filled the room. Mika went up to her worn down stove and grabbed a bowl, then turned to Bendy and I, "You guys hungry."
Bendy shook his head, "No thank you, we ate not too long ago."
Mika only shrugged, "Alright then." She sat down and ate her bacon soup, "So what brings you here bends?"
"Well, I was going to take (Y/n) to Bendy land and-"
"You wondered if I wanted to come? Hell yeah I do!!" She scarfed down a couple more bites of her bacon soup and quickly put her bowl in the sink to clean. Her tail was wagging intensely as she turned to look up at Bendy with round eyes full of happiness, "Are we going now?!"
Bendy shrugged, "If you're ready."
"Alright then let's go!!" Mika squealed happily. I tilted my head. I've never seen Mika this happy before.
Bendy opened an ink portal, entering it with both me and Mika following behind him.