FIFTEEN: Jakie

Mika stood there shocked. Her cat like body shook. (Y/n).. she was being sucked up by all of that ink. Guess she'll see what ink's capable of, just like the rest of us.. Bendy was right about her; She wasn't the one. And maybe Mika's idea was just plain silly.
Mika sighed, closing her eyes in grief, "Come on Bends, let's go home...."

Bendy didn't move.

"Bendy?" Mika then realized that he was gone. Her eyes widened when she saw him in the ink, attempting to save (Y/n). The corrupted cat had almost forgotten something that Bendy said; I'm not like others, Mika. The ink is my ally. It won't take a soulless monster like me.. He told her that a while back ago, when she was still new with knowing the truth, Besides, I'm basically am the ink! Was something he also said to her.

Bendy growled, using his inky demonic powers, he picked (Y/n) up with the ink, bringing her him. He took her carefully, holding her bridal style, then got out of the ink river caustically. He set (Y/n) down for a second, trying to hold back his worry, but failing miserably, "What should we do?!?" His voice trembled, as he stared down at the young female. Ink covered her whole body. If someone didn't do something soon, it could destroy her. Then she'll actually be like everyone else here in this broken studio. He didn't want that to happen to her. She has already gone through enough. She didn't need this.

Mika examined her body carefully, "We need water, asap."
"Where the hell are we going to get water from? This is the studio for crying out loud!"
Mika looked at the panicking ink demon, "Now now Bends, don't be like that.." She stood up, "We could ask Sammy, or get Jake.."
"Okay, one, how the hell did Sammy get involved with this? He's been in this studio for years now. Any water he would've had would be gone." He growled, "Two, you've seen Jake! He wouldn't care, just because she is with me."

Mika smirked, "Trust me, I have an idea.." She picked up (Y/n), and headed into the direction Jake did, "Wait, Mika."
The corrupted toon cat turned to Bendy, "Hm?"
"What about me?" He stepped to her, "Wh-what should I do!" His voice was quivering. Mika looked at him, a smirk on her face, "Well, head back to the throne room, and try not to panic. Panic is the last thing we need." She said, "I'll be back soon.."

¤¤¤

Jake followed the cartoon wolf. Ink dripped down from the ceiling and onto his clothes. He had to admit; he was exhausted. But there was so much more going on that is keeping him up. The only reason he came to this studio was because of her. He had read the letter Joey made that she left on the table. He immediately knew that she was here, and when he saw the huge hole on the ground, and the ink all over the floors; he knew she was here, and something else was as well.

So, he went down the hole with hopes that he will find her safe and sound, and that they will then go home in peace.
That was when he met Buddy, one of the victims here at Joeydrewstudios. Buddy told him everything, what Joey did, the Ink demon, all the lost souls trapped here. His heart began to sink.
The ink demon had his sister caught in his puppet strings. He should've known that be her expressions when the ink demon said all that nonsense to him. She looked heartbroken. At least, he thinks. He could be assuming things.

But if it wasn't that, if she wasn't in danger, why did she look that way? Surely she didn't care about that blasted ink demon. No one should ever feel pity for a monster like that.
Buddy tapped Jake's should, getting his attention, "Hm?" Jake tilted his head at the cartoon wolf, "What is it?"
'You want to go back to get your sister, don't you' Buddy signed.
Jake hesitated before nodding, "Yes... I-i," He sighed, "I have to. I can't just leave her with the ink demon. He's going to hurt her.."

Buddy smiled softly, 'I understand.'
With that, the pair headed back to where they met the ink demon. Jake felt a little anxious. Perhaps it was too late.. No, it couldn't. It hasn't been that long, has it?

Buddy's ear perked up, signaling that there was something up. Jake turned to him, "What is it?" Then he heard it.
"Help help! Jake!!!!!"
Jake turned to see the corrupted cat like creature that was with the ink demon. Her non-cartoon eye flashed red. An insane smile stuck on her face. He was about to run the other way, until he inspected her expression. The more he looked, the more she looked panicked. His gaze lowered to what was in her arms. His heart immediately sank with guilt

It was (Y/n).
She was covered in ink, which wasn't good at all.
"Jake.. I need your help." The corrupted cat said, "If we don't do something about the ink on her, then it will take over her body, and she'll be just like the rest of them..." Her gaze went to Buddy for a second, then back to the young male.

"What can I do?" Jake asked.
"If you have water, we can pour it on her, and then the ink will leave her body!"
He frowned softly, "I don't have water."

It went silent.
The cat's expression turned into a panicked one, "Oh, uhmmm..." She turned away, "Plan B then." She mumbled to herself. She was about to walk away, but Jake grabbed her arm, "Wait." His expression was stern, "You're not taking her back to the Ink demon.."

"Oh but she is.." A rough growl was heard behind the group. Jake spun around, face to face with the ink demon himself.
"Bendy- I thought I told you to go back to the throne room!"
"I don't take orders, I give orders." Was all he said before taking (Y/n) out of her arms. He felt her cold body due to the ink, which made him frown. He remember how warm she was in the past. He kinda missed that warmth.

Jake looked at the ink demon with rage, "Don't you dare touch her.."
A dark chuckle came from the demon as he spoke, "And what are you going to do about it?"
Quickly, Jake grabbed his axe out, aiming it at the inky demon. That made him cackle even more, "Oh Jake, you are just like you're sister.. Someone can definitely tell you are siblings.." The ink demon purred. Ink like veins surround his axe, making Jake drop it on the wooden floors with a yelp. Buddy growled at the ink demon. Bendy growled back, amused when the ink wolf back up, whimpering.

Jake glared at the ink demon full of rage, "You won't take her away..."

Bendy's tail perked up. Memories flashed in his head, when he talked with (Y/n)
They were looking through boxes.
"You have a brother, correct?"
(Y/n) spoke in a soft voice, nodding, "I do...but I don't think he cares enough about me.."
"Oh?"
She looked down, sniffing.
Bendy looked at her, his gaze soft. He hugged her. Her scent overwhelmed him, his grip tightened a bit. Eventually, she hugged back, breathing softly.

The ink demon chuckled a bit. He handed (Y/n) over to Mika, who took her and stood back. Bendy turned to Jake, an insane smirk on his face. His fists clenched, "Oh, really.." he growled. Jake faced his gaze, his eyes burned through the ink demon, "I'm not afraid of you."
"Then I'll make you.." He pinned him to the wall, his claw on his throat, "Listen here, Jake, you shouldn't even care whether I have your sister or not 'Cause last time I checked... You weren't there for her when she needed you the most."
Jake wanted to say something, but when he opened his mouth, nothing came out,
"And trust me, I know.. She told me. Funny how comfortable she seems telling me stuff instead of her own brother.." His grip tightened on his neck, choking him, "Let me just get to the point, I'm only sparing you because you're sister still cares for a bitch like you, and I don't want to see her crying by your dead body. Or else," He chuckled darkly, "I'd have your neck twisted right now.."
His grip tightened even more. Jake gagged, trying to catch his breath as it escaped from his mouth. Fear struck his body like lightning.
Bendy dropped him. He landed on his booty with a loud thud. Buddy immediately scrambled up to him, helping him up.

Bendy scoffed, amused, "You two really are something else.." He turned to Mika, waving at the pair behind him, "Ta ta, Jakie."
He then looked back at Mika. A sigh escaped his lips, "Come on.. Let's see if Sammy can help."