Chapter 1

Harry pov-

"Harry, can you come down to the kitchen, me and your father want to talk." Anne called.

Harry sighed, he just assumed it was going to be the usual we met a nice girl who we think you'd love. It was different this time.

"We think it's time you move out, you've got a steady job at the bakery up in town. Things seem to be going well, you even said that when the owner retires he was going to consider giving it to you."

At his father and mother's words Harry's jaw hit the floor.

"Like, on my own? In an apartment, leave my bedroom behind?" he asked, stunned.

"Yes." Anne and Des said together. "We think it's time, your 18, Gemma was 17, and we think you'll be ready by Friday." Anne added with a smile.

Hearing this Harry felt tears begin to sting in his eyes, all he could do was turn around and start packing. He knew there was no arguing. As much as he wanted to he knew it wasn't worth it. They wouldn't budge on this. They wanted him gone, out of the house.

"Fuck" Harry cursed under his breath as he kicked his dresser. Hot tears on the verge of spilling, Harry packed his stuff. "Where the hell do they think I'm going to go?" he whispered angrily under his breath. "It's Tuesday, and they said Friday." By now the tears were spilling.

Louis pov-

"Ugh, Niall what the hell am I going to do." Louis groaned exasperatedly.

"Get a roommate? You have a spare bedroom, and they could split rent with you, less money you have to pay."

"Maybe, I'll figure it out tonight. Right now I have to head out for work, I'll see ya later Nialler."

"Right, cya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why'd they have to raise the stupid rent anyway. I picked this place because it was so nice for the price." Louis sighed.

With that he put up an add for a new roommate and fell asleep.

I feel like this was a little fast but I really wanted to have Harry and Louis meet sooner.

Please lmk what you think so far !!

-Author xx