Chapter 28

Harry's POV-

This morning I wake up to the sight of Louis laying on my chest sprawled out. The two of us having fell asleep on the couch last night.

I smile down admiring his features as he begins to stir a little. Eventually, waking up and removing himself from my chest. The both of us sit up and stretch out our limbs from the cramped positions they were in.

Louis yawns before mumbling a good morning, then stands up and walks off towards his room.

I head in the same direction, stepping into the bathroom. Turning on the water for a shower before stripping from the clothes I had on.

Stepping into the water I can feel my muscles immediately relax, taking a deep breathe and closing my eyes.

~~

Stepping out of the shower I grab the towel I had and wrap it around my waist. Using another smaller one towel dry my hair. I open the bathroom door and step out into the hallway still wearing the towel.

"Hey Harry." I hear Louis call from his room.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna come grocery shopping with me?" He yells back.

"Yeah sure, just let me find something to wear."

I can hear him shuffling around behind me making his way to my room, "are you not already dressed?"

I turn around to face him standing in the doorway, "nope." I reply popping the 'p'.

He rolls his eyes fondly before making his way back to his room. I turn around and quickly put on some clothes and finish getting ready.

When I'm done Louis sitting at the kitchen table on his phone; he looks up when I walk in. "Are you finally ready to go?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

Grabbing the keys off the table we make our way downstairs -using the stairs this time. Still not ready to chance the elevator yet.

The short drive to the grocery store is filled with short bits of conversation and singing along to the radio.

Together the two of us get out of the car and head into the store. Grabbing a trolley before making our way through the store. I push the cart as Louis grabs things and puts them in.

Going through aisle and aisle were almost done shopping. Our last stop being the dairy section in the back. I leave Louis and the trolley at the cheese, while I go to grab some milk.

Checking the labels and dates I grab a gallon before making my way back to Louis. When I get over there he's standing with his arms crossed looking at me with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask coming closer, and setting the milk in the cart.

He walks into my chest muffling the sounds of what he's saying, "I cant hear you, say that again."

He huffs before repeating it, "I cant reach the top shelf."

Laughing I give him a quick peck on the lips making the frown on his face disappear before reaching into the freezer case to grab the last item we needed.

"Ok we're all ready to check out now." I say as I push the trolley back towards the front of the store.

After paying and loading the car I walk around to find Louis in the driver seat this time.

"I thought I was driving." I say with a small laugh as I slide into the seat.

"Yeah well I wanted to make a stop on the way home."

He then starts the car and begins to drive.

~~

He pulls into the parking lot of the pharmacy around the corner from our flat. Parking out front he takes the key out of the ignition and undoes his seatbelt. Stepping out of the car, I follow after him.

"Why are we here? Didn't get get everything on the shopping list already?"

"Not everything actually." He replies with a small smile playing on his lips.

I follow him through the store as we weave through the aisles. He seems like he's looking for something specific, which he probably is.

Turning down one final aisle he takes my hand before we stop in front of the nail polish section. Rows upon rows of different colors and shades. I reach out to touch one of the bottles, picking it up and looking at the color up close.

"Pick out a few, and then when we get back home you can paint them." He smiles looking at me.

"Thank you Lou," I smile.

I pick out a couple shades of polish in various colors, a pink and blue, then a yellow, purple, black, and white.

"I think this should be good, for now."

Louis just laughs and shakes his head fondly before making his way over to the register. After checking out he drives us back to our flat and we take the groceries up.

After putting away everything we bought I take the bag with the nail polish inside and take a seat at the kitchen table. Laying out the colors before deciding on alternating with the colors pink and blue.

Authors note :

(It's pretty unedited ^)

Ok well , I've been gone for a while . . .

school started back up like 3 ?? Days after the last update (chapter 29) and so I didn't really have a lot of time and tbh this one will probably get edited even more before the next update but here it is

So how's everyone doing ?? I feel like I've been gone for a while I wasn't writing nor was I really reading

Anyway I went to a football game the other night and I let my friend use glitter in my hair and it's still there and it's about to be Tuesday morning

I don't really have much else to say just vote / comment / maybe follow

Let me know if there's any typos / mistakes

- caidence xx