Chapter 20

Harry POV-

The early morning sunlight shines through the curtains and right into my eyes. In an attempt to go back to sleep I roll over and find Louis laying next to me. Pulling him closer I rest my head in the crook of his neck blocking out all of the extra light. Breathing in his scent I fall back asleep.

When I wake up this time I find the spot where Louis was once beside me empty. Hearing running water coming from the bathroom I make my way there.

I knock on the door as a polite gesture before twisting the doorknob and making my way inside. The door was unlocked anyway.

Louis's in the shower with his back turned to me rinsing the shampoo or conditioner from his hair. I don't really know which it is.

As quietly as I can I begin to undress from the clothes I had slept in and step into the shower behind him. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug from behind.

He jumps a little in surprise before a smile spreads across his face; looking up at me.

He continues his shower as I begin. Washing away all the remnants and smell of sex.

After toweling dry and changing into clean clothes we make our way downstairs.

"Lou what do you want for breakfast?"

"Umm-" he pauses stopping to think. "How about we just use this bit of bread she has left and make French toast."

"Sounds good." I say as I make my way to the cabinet to grab the cinnamon.

While Louis grabs the eggs and milk from the fridge. Going to the cabinet above the stovetop I take out the vanilla extract and brown sugar.

After finishing cooking and setting all the dishes in the sink to be cleaned later we sit down to eat.

Talking about what we should do today we decide to stay in with the dogs and watch a few movies. After all dog sitting is the reason we came.

Louis heads into the living room to pick out a movie while I clean up in the kitchen. By the time I've finished moving everything to the dishwasher and wiping down the counters; he's already on the couch with a movie in the DVD player.

I take a seat next to him cuddling into his side as I ask, "What movie did you pick?"

"Well after much deliberation I reached a very hard decision after considering all my options, I chose Prisoner of Azkaban." He says in a mock serious tone.

Nodding my head in satisfaction as he clicks play, "an excellent choice if I do say so my self."

The movie starts as we lay next to each other. The dogs on the floor at the end of the couch. Around halfway through the movie the sky begins to darken. Signifying a storm coming.

The rain pours down within minutes. Having no reason to go outside we continue with our attention on the movie.

By the time it finishes the rain shows no sign of letting up. I reach for Louis' phone which is closest to us to check the weather.

"It says it's supposed to rain all day and night. Even into tomorrow."

"Looks like a movie marathon then." Louis says as he moves out from under the pile of blankets to put in a new DVD.

"How about we stick with the theme and move on to Goblet of Fire?" I ask from my position on the couch.

He nods his head as he reaches for the disk. Swiftly yet gently wiping it on the end of his t shirt to remove and dust or debris. I admire his little mannerisms from where I sit.