Chapter 30

Harry pov -

Louis slides into the driver seat buckling the seatbelt and pulling out of the parking lot. My clothes sit in a pile on the floor of the car. The drive back to the flat is quick around 5 minutes - probably less.

"Wait how am I supposed to walk up the stairs with no clothes on?"

"Run?" Louis shrugs with an amused grin.

I bend over to grab my soaking wet shirt and pants out of the car before closing the door and making my way into the building. Heading over to the stairwell, luckily most people take the elevator.

I get to our floor and quickly walk down the hallway stopping in front of our door.

"Shit." Louis has the keys.

He's still not up here, leaving me standing out in the hallway practically naked. I walk back down the hall and find him at the top of the stairs a small smile on his face. I glare at him, snatching the keys and running back down the hall. Fumbling with the keys to quickly unlock the door and get in before anyone on out floor decides to step outside. I can hear him laughing through the door as he gets closer.

Turning my back I head to the bathroom. I turn the water on letting it warm before up I get in. I take my phone off the counter and turning on Spotify. Letting my playlist shuffle.

Stepping out of my boxers I toss them into the laundry basket before stepping under the warm water. Singing along to the song playing, I grab the shampoo.

I don't hear the sound of the doorknob twisting open; then the door closing again.

The curtain gets pulled open letting the cold air in startling me. I look over to see Louis step in the shower with me.

"Shit you scared me."

"Sorry, just thought you'd like some company." He says smirking.

"Hm yeah I think I would."

I run a hand through my hair rinsing out the last bit of shampoo before stepping closer and closing the gap between the two of us.

Kissing his jaw line down to his collar bone his hands take my hair. Tangling his fingers through it pulling and twisting strands.

Moving up from his collar bone to just behind his ear where he likes it. Letting his head fall back to give me better access he hums. I take my lips off his neck after biting a little to see the gentle purple color left behind. Taking my lips then to his.

My hands traveling to his waist, then ass. Holding his ass in my hands squeezing it gently. Louis hands tangle through my hair letting out a moan. The kissing gets sloppier lips parted. Louis gasps for air not wanting to break the kiss and I take this as my opportunity to slip my tongue in.

I step farther out of the water pushing Louis back against the shower wall. The cold tile on his back. He parts his legs letting me closer. Standing in between them rubbing up against him we both moan. The music in the background fading in and out.

Louis slows the kiss down, before pulling away to look at me.

"Harry I want you to fuck me-"

"Was that not where this was going?" I ask smirking.

He shakes his head at me before looking up his eyelashes wet from the water.

"I want you to fuck me but, ah fuck-"

He was taking to long and I needed some sort of relief from my growing hard on. So I grasped his dick in my hand and began palming him the same pace as I was myself.