Chapter 9

Louis pov-

Rolling over I feel something shift beside me, or should I say someone. Opening my eyes just enough to make out a sleeping Harry, without being blinded by the morning sunlight pouring through my window.

I smile as last nights events replay through my mind. Harry rolls over to face me his arm thrown across my waist.

Cuddling into him I fall back to sleep.

~~

When I wake up it's to the sound of my alarm at 10:30 am. Harry mumbles incoherently and buried his face into my neck.

Biting my lip to stifle a laugh I carefully get up and turn my alarm off.

Going back to where Harry is I rub soft circles with my thumb on his hip until he stirs.

"Good morning," I say as he rolls to face me.

Giving me a lazy smile he replies with "morning."

~~~

After I'm ready for work I find Harry in the kitchen wearing his gray sweatpants -which I might add are sitting comfortably low on his hips- making a quick brunch.

"Here take some to go, on your way out."

Harry hands me a bagel with cream cheese and a few strips of bacon.

I thank him and make my way to the door. As I'm about to close it behind me I hear Harry call after me.

"Oh and Louis, that date I asked you on, be ready by 7 tonight."

I know this one is kinda short but here's a little morning after

Sorry for not updating yesterday I wasn't home. How funny is it that as soon as I say I'm gonna start to update on Friday's the next week I don't ahaha.

But that's not what's important what is important is the one year anniversary of heartbreak weather !! So please if you haven't already stream it for Niall !!

And the Grammy's are tomorrow !! Harry's nominated for 3 and he's performing.

Please vote and comment I love hearing from you and as always lmk if there are any mistakes to fix

-author xx

p.s. thank you for almost 300 reads !!