Chapter 37

August 1st 2017

It's dark in the family room when I get up. There's a yellow glow coming from the kitchen off to the side, but that's about it. There's also the sound of laughter, which also seems to be coming from the kitchen.

Slowly, I stand up and head in that direction. Gathered around the table are Harry, Lottie, and my mum. They haven't seen me walk in yet and are still flipping through something in front of them. Moving closer I can see it's an old photo album.

"What the hell." I say startling them.

"We we're just showing Harry some old photos." My mum says trying to hide a laugh behind her smile.

I look over at Harry and find he's already looking at me.

"C'mon you were so cute."

"What am I not cute anymore?" I say settling down beside him at the table.

~~

August 2nd 2017

The next morning me and Harry get up and begin to pack up our stuff. Everyone in the house is already up and moving as we do so. It doesn't take long since we didn't bring much stuff.

In the family room everyone's gathered to say goodbyes. Harry's lingering slightly behind me as I give everyone a hug promising to visit soon and to call. Stepping aside, my mum moves forward to hug Harry goodbye as well. It took him a moment to hug back, but he then wrapped his arms around her in return.

Shortly after we walked out to where the car was parked and got in. As I started to drive Harry and I fell into casual conversation about the weekend.

"I think it went really well," he said.

"I agree."

~~

By the time Harry and I have reached our flat we're both tired. Carrying our things upstairs and to our door; once inside we set the bags down.

"What if we just took a nap and worried about those later?" Harry suggested pointing toward the bags.

"Your bed or mine?"

"Yours." Harry replied already halfway there.

I follow not far behind laughing a little to myself fondly. Harry quickly toes off his shoes and lays down on the bed. I do the same and take the empty spot next to him.

"Car rides always make me tired." Harry says with a yawn.

"I've noticed." I say as I scoot closer and close my eyes.

Something moved beside me in the dark before I remember it's Harry. He rolls over and his arm lands across me kinda heavily. It's dark outside now and probably late out. I figure it's probably best that we get up now and quickly clean up the flat so we don't end up awake in the early morning hours.

"Harry," I whisper.

He doesn't respond.

"Harry," I say a little louder.

"Harry."
"Curly."
"Wake up."

A little louder then the time before his eyes finally flutter open.

He mumbles something about sleep before rolling over.

"No, cmon we've gotta get up now."

Slowly and reluctantly Harry gives in.

"You're lucky I love you." he grumbles as he sits up.

"Then let's do this quickly and get back to sleep."

Together we dump our duffels into the laundry and put them away. Giving the flat a quick cleaning we check the time: 10pm.

"Can we go back to sleep now?" Harry asks from the couch.

"Yeah let's go," I say walking back towards my room.

Harry follows, not far behind.

a/n

kinda short and sucky but it's a filler

shit is about to pick up real quickly here

please vote and comment and for updates on when new chapters are out follow

i leave for vacation in like 2 days and then school starts so i'm gonna try and find a schedule to update my plan is to finish this before the new year so let's see how that goes

anyway i want to dedicate this chapter to all the amy girls out there because i've spent so long trying to be a jo knowing i was an amy and i wanna say i love all of you

-caidence <33

if you don't get that reference it's ok