Chapter 11

SURPRISE !! BOOM POW KACHOW ANOTHER UPDATE WOW ON A MONDAY TOO 🥳

Just a little thank you for 500 reads x

Harry POV-

We walked out of the flat, I shut the door behind me and made sure to lock it.

I was nervous Louis wasn't going to like what I'd had planned, after all the last date I'd been on was when I was 16, and even then I didn't even plan it.

After walking down the stairs and out onto the streets of London I led Louis to the left. I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and walk to our date destination.

After about a 10 minute walk in comfortable silence Louis spoke up, "Harry where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see, it's a surprise." I said, smirking slightly.

We got to a crosswalk and waited for our turn to cross, I could see where we were going just on the other side.

"Ta da." I smiled giving Louis jazz hands at the putt putt sign above my head.

Louis' smile only grew looking between my silly pose and the date idea I had.

"Well then c'mon, I'm so going to win." He added dragging me inside.

"You sure about that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

When we got up to the front desk I paid the woman for 1 round of 18 holes. Smiling, I thanked her taking my change as we walked over to pick out the color ball we wanted and our clubs.

I grabbed a light blue one and Louis grabbed a green one. Looking at the different clubs on the wall I walked to the left end and grabbed the smallest one I could find handing it to Louis.

"This one seems a perfect fit for you." I gave him a cheeky smile showing off my dimples at the end.

He scoffed playfully rolling his eyes and made his way over grabbing a medium sized one. Turning around and flipping me off before laughing on his way to the first hole. Laughing along I grabbed the tallest one I could find and joined him.

After making our way through 17 out of the 18 holes we were having a really great time. The scores were tied so far. Louis was about to take his last shot when I came up behind him placing my hand on his shoulder catching him off guard. Making him miss his shot.

"Oi, you wanker."

I just laughed and lined up to take my turn. Before I could Louis whispered something in my ear making my breath hitch; just as I was hitting the ball.

After both missing we were still tied, each hitting the ball one more time before disappearing down the hole into the ball return.

I turned around to find Louis looking at me with a cocky expression leaning onto his club. Sticking my tongue out I made my way to him.

"Alright fine you win." I put my hands up in surrender.

He looked satisfied after that. I chuckled as I grabbed his club and put it in the return spot. Before turning to Louis.

I noticed a disappointed look on his face. Did he hate it that much?

I suddenly got nervous at the thought that I'd screwed this up. I was about to say something when Louis spoke up first.

"Well then, home we go." He said with a sad smile.

"Oh, um I actually had s-something else planned." I stuttered out looking down anxiously.

"Really, I really didn't want this date to be over. I was having a lot of fun."

I looked up to see Louis smiling at me, his smile being contagious. I smiled back.

"Well then, shall we?" I gestured forward with my arm.

Hooking his in mine he gave me a curt nod, "we shall."

We walked a little farther down the street to a park just up ahead. Taking the path we made our way to a clearing just as the sun had finished going down.

I took a seat on the grass and Louis did the same next to me.

"I thought," I began "the perfect way to end a perfect night would be stargazing."

Louis smiled up at me, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he did so.

"Sounds wonderful Haz."

I smiled at the nickname, liking the way it sounded coming from his mouth.

And so that's what we did.

Lying on our back looking up at the sky. Pointing at a few we thought resembled things, seeing if any shooting stars were coming by, and simply enjoying the feeling of laying next to each other.

After about an hour I shifted my gaze to look at Louis. He looked perfect under the soft pale glow of the moon. The way it reflected in his cerulean blue eyes from up above. The desire to kiss the beautiful man laying next to me only grew the longer I looked.

Reaching over with my hand closer to him I took his chin in between my forefinger and thumb. Turning his head to look at me. He smiled at the touch.

I leaned down and kissed him. It wasn't lustful or hungry like the last time. But sweet and full of passion. His hands found their way around my neck as mine found his waist.

We continued the kiss until having to break apart for air. Staring into each other's eyes, blue met green again.

"Louis, be my boyfriend." Those four words slipped out of my mouth without a second thought. Before regret and worry could settle in at what I'd just said Louis whispered something; I wouldn't have heard if I wasn't so close.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I UPDATED, AGAIN CRAZY IKR

but I really like this one. I literally say that almost every time tho ksjsbdbd

<imagine people from the future read that last bit and are like what was she on

Guys I'm not high I swear, which makes me sound high, but I'm not. Just excited.

Lmk if they're are any mistakes I didn't catch

K that's it please tell me what you think and vote and comment !!

-caidence xx

p.s 'tis my real name right there