Chapter 36

Louis pov-
01/08/17 // August 1st, 2017

It's early the next morning when the sun shines in through the curtains. My bed still faced the window all these years later. Wishing I would've remembered to draw the curtains all the way last night, I get up. There's noise downstairs and I throw on a shirt and decide to go down early.

Everyone's in the kitchen moving about and grabbing breakfast, I check the time and see it's on just past seven.

"Why in god's name are you all up this early?" I ask, yawning and reaching for a glass of orange juice.

"Some of us go to church on Sunday mornings," Mark teased, handing over a piece of toast that was left over.

~~

While everyone finishes getting ready downstairs I walk back up to where Harry is sleeping. He looks very peaceful. This time I remember to draw the curtains before going back to sleep.

The next time I'm awake is at nine forty-five to Harry slowly sitting up beside me. He grumbles something about having to take a piss and being right back.

I get up too and go downstairs to make us both a cup of tea. There's a note on the table that says everyone usually goes to the park after church and should be back around ten-thirty. Which gives me and Harry the next forty-five minutes or so alone.

After the tea is finished I call Harry to come downstairs. He walks in wearing only pajama pants and takes a seat across from me.

"Where is everyone?" he asks then yawns.

"They've all gone out to church this morning and the park, should be back in little less than an hour though."

He nods and takes another sip of his tea. We both finish shortly after still not fully awake Harry stands, "I'm gonna go shower."

I nod and collect the cups and set them in the sink. Washing and putting away what we used leaving the kitchen clean again. By then Harry's in the shower. I check the time seeing there's still twenty-five almost thirty minutes left before anyone should be home.

Quickly, I go upstairs and open my bedroom door, locking it behind me. Since it was a jack and hill bathroom Harry probably would've locked the adjoining door to Lottie's room. I see his pile of clothes folded on the foot of my bed.

Silently I undress too and open the bathroom door. I slide in closing it behind me. The other door is locked and I carefully walk over to the shower. I pull back the curtain and step inside startling Harry.

"Jesus fuck."

"Sorry."

"What are you doing in here? What if everyone gets home?" Harry whisper yells.

"Relax, we've got about twenty-five minutes now, plus i made sure to lock my bedroom door."

"What is wrong with you," Harry sighs.

"You know," I start glancing at Harry running his hands though his hair under the water. "Twenty-five minutes is plenty of time."

Harry looks down at me and I can see him processing what I just said.

I lean up and kiss him hard on the mouth and he kisses back. Taking a step backward he's now up against the shower wall. There's barely enough space in here for the both of us. Our bodies are pressed together as the kiss grows more obscene. Mouths open, his tongue slips in mine. After a moment Harry moves over to my neck just below my jawline. Sucking and biting gently I instinctively lift my head up giving him more room. When he's finished he blows softly on the bruising area. It's not long after that we're both hard. I reach down and gently touch his tip and he bucks his hips up. I begin to pump my hand faster aware of the fact that we don't have a lot of time. Harry comes undone rather quickly his back still against the wall a moaning mess. Leaning up we kiss while I continue moving my hand in time with his hips.