Chapter 12

Two updates back to back wow. I should use this motivation I have to write for my school work lol

You can thank my science teacher for this cause the other cohort is taking a test and she let us go after 5 minutes.

Louis POV-

Those four simple words sent butterflies into my stomach. A small smile stretching onto my lips I whispered just barely audible, "I thought you'd never ask."

For around another 30 minutes we laid there looking up at the beautiful night sky. I glance over at my beautiful boyfriend and how perfect he looks lying there next to me.

We decided it's time to walk back to our flat after it started to get a little chilly. Standing up I reached over and grasped Harry's hand in mine as we walked. Feeling my hand in his larger one he looked down, then up at me and smiled.

Taking the 15 minute walk back we were inside around 11:30.

I made my way to my room before taking off my jeans and tank top. Grabbing a sweatshirt from my closet, and making my way back out to where Harry had been.

He went into his room changing into a more comfortable T-Shirt and his boxers. Making his way back to the living room where I was sitting on the couch.

Harry took a seat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder letting out a content sigh. I breathed in the scent of his hair a soft smile playing on my lips.

Flipping the TV on I put on a rerun of The Office. Leaning back against the couch I felt Harry's lips ghost up my neck and back down to my collar bone. Sucking a little here and there but not leaving a mark.

The more he kissed me the more I began to squirm in my seat. His lips ghosted over my ear staying long enough to whisper something.

"How about that promise now?" His voice deep with lust.

Remembering just earlier how I whispered in his ear at the putt putt place. I turned to look at him, seeing his pupils glassy and large, the green barely visible.

His eyes went from mine to my lips. A smirk washed over my face before leaning in and capturing his lips with mine.

Unlike the kiss we shared earlier this was rough and hungry. My hands traveled down to his waist before gripping there and flipping us over. Now on top of Harry looking down upon him.

My words from the putt putt course playing in my mind, "I'll suck you off if I win."

A/N: IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THIS I'LL MAKE ANOTHER LITTLE COMMENT WHEN IT'S OVER

Trailing kisses down from his lips to his neck to his collarbone. I slowly lifted his shirt with one hand the other still on his hip. I slipped my hand underneath. Making my way back up to his lips I kissed him again.

The friction between our hard ons grew.

"Lou please," Harry whined.

Giving in ever so slightly I reached down and took off his shirt, pulling it above his head breaking the kiss for a split second.

Reaching down I dipped one hand under the waistband of his boxers teasing his tip. After a couple of seconds of my finger there I slowly drug it up his length and back to the waistband.

Harry was getting impatient, the fabric of his boxers becoming uncomfortably tight as time passed. Kissing his lips one last quick time I yanked his boxers down around his ankles.

Taking his length in my hand I pumped slowly kissing down from his mouth to his tip. Looking up to meet his eyes he watched as I took him into my mouth.

Bobbing my head Harry came undone underneath me. Moaning my name louder the faster I went.

"L- Louis shit." He moans as I pump the part of his length not in my mouth.

Taking him in further and beginning to deepthroat a string of colorful profanities leave his mouth.

"Ah shit Louis . . . m' gonna cum." Harry moans louder than the others.

His hands find their way to my hair pulling as I bob my head. Encouraging me to go faster the harder he tugs and pulls. His back arching off the couch as his tip hits the back of my throat; my moans vibrating onto his length.

Squeezing his eyes shut he becomes impossibly closer to his climax.

Pulling off and kissing my way back up his torso and to his neck where I stop. Finding his most sensitive spot and staying there for a second while I say, "open your eyes, wanna see them when you cum."

As he opens his eyes I make my way back to his pulsating length. Taking him in all the way right away. Moaning as I move my tongue on the underside of his cock.

With one final shout of my name Harry comes sending the warm liquid down my throat. Swallowing I pull off slowly. Making my way to his lips kissing him.

"Holy shit." Harry says into the kiss.

A/N: OK IF YOU WANTED TO SKIP YOUR GOOD NOW

Smiling, I lean back to look at the beautiful boy underneath me catching his breath. The thin layer of sweat on his forehead and his flushed face.

My eyes travel down his tattooed torso. The first time I saw him shirtless I didn't pay much attention to the beautiful tattoos he had.

Something else catching my eye although. Biting back a smile and quizzically looking up at Harry I ask, the question that I needed an answer to all of a sudden.

"Do you have four nipples?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

His face goes slightly pink with his response, "mhm."

Leaning down I kiss all four and smile back up at him. Seeing a small smile playing on his as well.

Reaching down Harry pulls his boxers up from around his ankles. And tugging his shirt back on from where it laid discarded on the floor. Giving me a kiss before making his way to his room for the night.

Standing up I make my way to mine closing the door behind me.

Unbeknown to the other both boys fall asleep with smiles on their lips thinking about the other.

Ok that's it :)

I hope you like it xx

I really don't know if I'll update again before Friday but if I don't then there'll be one Friday and every Friday after that.

If there's any typos or anything lmk

Please vote and comment x

-caidence xx