Absolute Tartarus,.... or should I say 'Tartarus' <Short Skid>

Ultraman Zero: S-Shadow?

Ultraman 80: You're here?!

The both ultras questioned.

I nod to their questionable looks and remark.

Shadow: Yes, Master Zero and Master 80. I'm here.... I sensed a space-time continuum, space-time Isotopium and space-time distortions around different times and now, as well. Let's just say an older-self of mine came to alert me of the matter....

He said while making his way in front of the ultras while looking at one particular Ultra.

Shadow: Joneus. First time long time. Shadow's my name. My father sends his regards.

Joneus: Likewise. (Nods)

Shadow stopped in front of them as he spoke up.

Shadow: So, who might you be, Absolutian???

I asked.

Absolute Tartarus: I am a Warrior of the  Ultimate Lifeform. Absolutian.... Absolute Ta-

Just as he was about to finish, Shadow raised his hand up to interrupt him for a moment as he was briefed already to who he is and who he "once was".

Shadow: I know who you are..... Absolute Tartarus.... or should I say, your real name is just, 'Tartarus'.

I said.

After stating his name, the Ultras looked at me with shock.

Ultraman Ribut: Shadow?! You know him?!

Ultraman Taiga: Master Shadow?! What's going on here?!

Shadow: (looks at the Ultras) All in good time.... (looks back at Tartarus) So, Tartarus.... we meet again..... recognize me?

I asked.

Absolute Tartarus scoffed mockingly.

Absolute Tartarus: Indeed I recognize you. After hearing your voice, I knew I heard that voice from somewhere. So, Disciple of Ininitium, also known as Cure Destiny.... we meet yet again, at last....

Shadow: You've changed since the last three battles we've fought! I haven't seen you since our battle in Utopia Precure's world, Smile Precure's world and Healing Good Precure and the other precure worlds combined.... well, to be obivious due to the fact I defeated you three times. And I can also tell you've changed.

Absolute Tartarus: Indeed you defeated me.... but since we've finally crossed paths after so long, this time, my fate and your fate will be extremely different, for The Kingdom has given me the power to defeat and rule anything I please along with them.

Ultraman Zero looked at Shadow.

Ultraman Zero: P-Precure?! You me-

Shadow: Not the best time, Zero.... So, Tartarus, if you say The Kingdom has claimed to have given the power you need to defeat me, then let's see how powerful you have become, then.

I said to the absolutian.

Absolute Tartarus: SO BE IT!!!!

The absolutian yelled.

Absolute Tartarus: ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION!!!

Shadow: UTOPIAN BEAM PLUS, MAXIMUM TORNADO (A/N: Shadow's Precure Max Heart fusion finisher.) PLUS, SYMPHONIAN SHOT (A/N: Shadow's Suite Precure fusion finisher.) PLUS, HEALING STAR BURST (A/N: Shadow and Nio's Healing Good Precure fusion finishers.)!!!!!!

ULTRA GALAXY FIGHT: THE ABSOLUTE CONSPIRACY

RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose <The Truth lies in the Conspiracy>

-COMING SOON-