A little visitor stepping foot on Remnant

It was night time and Day 1 since the Battle for Haven Academy and everyone in Shadow's group are now asleep in the same house that they've rented out, unbeknowst to them, that they will be having a visitor, real soon.

At the doors of Haven Academy, a Gold Time Portal was formed as a being emerged from it, looking around at the green thinking that he can see the world by just standing there. (A/N: Actually, he can.)

???: So, this is Remnant? The Remnant that Sougo from the Ohma Zi-O Time (A/N: Kamen Rider Zi-O Series.), Ohma Zi-O from the Alternate Timeline (A/N: Current crossover in progress.) and Grand Zi-O from the Grand Zi-O Timeline has spoken of? Interesting.

The being states as a back view of him revealed to have two Apocalypse of Kingdom that appeared to be Gold in Colour with his Engraved Tecter to be armoured with another Engraved Tecter, spikier this time.

Scene changes to show that the Meridian Sash is no longer around his body, the Mid Band Liner Anthem is now replaced with Band Liner: Requiem whichs goes to the helmet down below the Driver.

???: It's about time we meet in person, Son of Apollonir.... no.... "My Younger Self"....

He raised his right hand to show some Zi-O II and Oma Zi-O gimmicks as he somehow broke the fourth wall by tapping to three inserts of HyperKabuto264's inserts as he placed himself inside of them.

(A/N: OC and Main Sotry Inserts.)

(A/N: Main story

(A/N: Main story.)

(A/N: Inserts he will be showing up.)

???: I shall see you, when we meet, my younger self...

He said as he returned through his time portal back to his own Timeline.