DAMN, it's good to be back

Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 here and all I'm gonna say is..... like what Bill Goldberg said when he retuened this year........

DAMN, IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, there are a lot of things like OCs that I have yet to finish, stories and chapters that is yet to be completed and followers that are yet ti be counciled by yours truly, the Guardian Angel.

SO!!!!!! I'mma take my sweet ass time, and ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!

Now, you all may want explanations on why I wasn't around most of the time or like since forever to tend you all and to your recommendations. Well, because there are a few reasons to it.

Down one, is I have to attend to my 2 years of my National Service as a Police Officer.

Down two, as you all already know, I'm still suffering from a depression which I am currently recovering from due to my late grandma's death which struck me the most.

Down three, I have my studies to go through.

Down four, which is weeks ago, my grand aunt who happened to be a nun and a former person incharge of the Assisi Hospice in Singapore passed on due to a critical condition she couldn't take. It struck me the most now as she and I had a connection when I was an infant. She carried me during a Catholic Presentation to a certain priest I know.

And Finally, today, is my 21st milestone. Meaning to say, today,.... is my 21st birthday.

So, yes. Those are the reasons to name a few.

So, Salem, Gemdeus Machina, Thanos, Ultra Dark Killer.... and "The fiend" or what people would call you "The Devil" aka, Grimude!!!! WHOEVER, AND WHATEVER YOU ARE, even if I'm still short of many gauntlets but still, know this.....

"I'm Ready".