MAJOR OC Update Announcement

Hey guys. It's Shadow 264 or HyperKabuto264 here. Now... umm.... you maybe wondering why I said what I said as stated in the image below and some people replied to it which was like... around almost 2 months ago. Well, today is the day I am going to explain things.

Now, after having some OC Books running several Books that I have, I decided that I should 'DELETE' some OC from specific OC Books

NOW HOLD ON, hold on! Let's not jump to conclusions here. I did say Delete some OCs, but I did not say for good and let your efforts go down the drain.... there's a reason for it. You see, I have made some OCs and implement it into my OC Books, YES.... it's just that there are some OCs that has been a repeat but they are updated versions of them.... like for example; Kamen_Rider_001's Hiro Kiken Iglesias's OC, his OC is in my OC Book, and there is another same exact OC in my Kamen Rider OC Book which I am about to make a Book on it, when, I have the arrangements for that already. 

See the picture now, guys? All I am announcing is basically keeping my OC Books clean and simple, that's why I required you guys, my fellow followers who contributed to become OCs to give me a heads up to those who have changed their names or not as I'll be doing a spick and span around my OC Books to organize them better and to make it less confusing.

Welp, that's the MAJOR Announcement and Update on the OCs. I hope you will all understand. Again, don't worry, your OCs will still be in my OC Books, the Books are just undergoing some spick and span, with some reorganizing to keep the OC Books as clean as possible.

Again, that's it for now. More chapters will be updated soon. I'm Shadow 264 or HyperKabuto264, and I'll see you later, my fellow Followers.