Announcement about my Stories... or maybe not... (PART 1)

Me: Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 here and today I'm gonna let you guys know something about my stories. Now you may be wondering what taking so long, right? Well, you see. Number 1, I have some stuff to do, I have my National Service to go to, I have my studies to complete even. Secondly, ideas keep flowing in my mind so it needs tkme for me to plan the story ou--

*Rhythemic knocking at the door*

Me: Hmmmm??? That's unusual. I don't remember ordering ideas and ordering anything...

Went towards the main door of my house and opens it to reveal someone creepy outside my house right now, only for me to give him a shocked and a terrifying look on my face.

(A/N: The someone outside my house.)

He opened his eyes to greet me, with his microphone-like staff in hand, and an eerie-looking grin on his face.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuu...

??? (Radio voice): Hel--

Me: (shuts door) NOPE!!!!... (Opens door again)

??? (Radio voice): -- lo~.

Me: (shuts door again) NOPE!!!! (Looks at audience) Uuuuuh, anyone know who this guy is???? He's new to me....

??? (Radio voice): (Outside the house) Well, if you want, I can introduce myself.

I turn my head towards the door as I sighed. I opened the door to be greeted by the same entity again.

??? (Radio voice): May I speak, now?

Me: (sighs) fine....

??? (Radio voice): Alastor! (Shakes my hand vigorously) Pleasure to be meeting you, young man. Quite  pleasure! I've heard so much about you!

Me: You have? How?

Alastor (Radio voice): Your books, silly. Excuse my sudden visit but I happened to have saw your fiasco at this so called "Haven Academy", and I just couldn't resist but wanting to see you. What a performance!!

Me: Okay.....

Alastor (Raido voice): I haven't been so entertained since the stock market crash on 1929. (Entertained laughter) So many lives lost and reclaimed.....

Me: (whispering to audience) Can someone tell me who the heck this guy is and how he knows my stories?????? I'm in the middle of something when he came outta nowhere....

To be continued at PART 2......