The upcoming Crossover

Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 here. I just want to say thank you for supporting me in all the stories I have been publishing and uploading. Without your help, I wouldn't be the guy I am today.

Which is why I am giving you this special offer in which you will NOT BE ABLE TO RESIST, as this offer is gonna blow your mind away.

To cut to the chase, remember the last time Oma Zi-O gave Shadow Wrath the Oma Zi-O Driver, Oma Zi-O RideWatch and the Grand Zi-O RideWatch? Well, I'm going to be doing a special crossover whereby Shadow will be wielding the power of Three as armour/outfit, and somehow and of somway, a few of the chosen few of my.followers will be involved in this when you are summoned by via a press of each specific podium if you know what I mean. If you were to think of it that way, here are two examples.

 If you were to think of it that way, here are two examples

(A/N: Example 1.)

(A/N: Example 2

(A/N: Example 2.)

Yeah, that example. So, for this special crossover, I'm going to be putting a team of Heisei Riders together because the few/bunch of you are quick in your feet and are the strongest we could find.

However, 11 OCs are already chosen. So, I require 9 more OCs to be part of the quest and if anyone of you followers would like to volunteer, you may sound of in this page. Here is the list we have so far.

Heisei Riders needed for this special Crossover

1. Kuuga -

2. Agito - (Taken)

3. Ryuki - (Taken)

4. Faiz -

5. Blade -

6. Hibiki -

7. Kabuto - (Taken)

8. Den-O -

9. Kiva -

10. Decade - (Taken)

11. Double - (Taken)

12. OOO - (Taken)

13. Fourze -

14. Wizard - (Taken)

15. Gaim - (Taken)

16. Drive -

17. Ghost - (Taken)

18. Ex-Aid -

9. Build - (Taken)

20. Zi-O - (Taken)

So, yeah.... huge project. Anyway, that's all I'mma say here. If anyone of you guys wanna join, do pm me in a private chat and I will tend to you. But take note, you can only take one rider this time. And that's it.

So, that's all from me. I'm HyperKabuto264, and I will see you all later when the crossover is up and running.