About my RWBY x Kamen Rider Insert Part 5

Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 here and I am here to give you a little heads up about our main insert. My Part 2.2 episode is nearly done. And as I was doing that, you all have convinced me. You all show great skills, power, anticipation and resolve to support my insert.

Which is why, I am going to add in one more Episode in because of all of your fullest support to my insert including for those who are about to debut in Volume 6, my fellow readers. Which is why I wanna say, thank you.

Now, this is the episode that will cover which leaves me to these question;

1. Do you know about RWBY Grimm Eclipse? (A/N: Obiviously everyone does but, I will get to why I am asking that.)

(A/N: RWBY - Grimm Eclipse

(A/N: RWBY - Grimm Eclipse.)

2. Does anyone know about Ultraman Dyna and the Episode called, 'Kaiju Game' and its Game Title is basically called, 'Kaiju Colossium'? (A/N: If anyone doesn't know, it's okay. I will runt theough what this game is all about.)

(A/N: Ultraman Dyna - Kaiju Colossium

(A/N: Ultraman Dyna - Kaiju Colossium.)

If you are not sure about the game and how its played and thw episode itself, watch this episode of Ultraman Dyna below and everything will be explained there.

(A/N: Ultraman Dyna - Kaiju Game.)

Now, you may be wondering why I'm asking this question to you. Well, because I have planned, a really cool, epic, and yet the most "Genius" Brainiac Game in this episode, a game so advanced and superb that Dan Kuroto will make and also, would have made that if he would have thought of it in the first place.

This game will be created by an unknown Game Creator. This game will define and defy laws of all games and physics!!!!!! I call it this game, 'RWBY - Grimm Eclipse (VOLUME 2) Version Type: Grimm Colossium!'

About RWBY - Grimm Eclipse (VOLUME 2) Version Type: Grimm Colossium!

Basically, in this special game that the unknown Game Creator has made it for kids, teens, adults, Huntsmen and Huntresses alike to raise their own Creatures of Grimm, Huntsmen or Huntresses that they create in the game.

They can even design an original Huntsmen, Huntress, Grimm, or simply pick one that has appeared around Remnant, News or Books, and modify them.

Example:

You can search Alpha Beowolf Grimm found in the web on your scroll and power it up by giving it horns, fangs, fins, spikes and many more upgrades on it, to make your character stronger. It may just be from an image but, when it is worldwide, you can use your character to battle any other character players' Huntsmen, Huntress or Grimm in the 'Grimm Tournament' at the Grimm Colossium itself which will be stated inside the game.

In this game, there is a Story Mode to it that has 50 Levels, each level at a certain difficulty. And when you get from one level to another, as usual, the difficulty will be extremely difficult. Once you reach the final level, that is when the difficulty will heat up as you will be challenged by the last boss of the game!! And if you win, you will get the last boss's parts. But, if you lose, as usual, it's Game Over.

The monsters and villians in this Game will be the Grimm and the White Fang in basic. Mini bosses will be, Adam, White Fang Lieutenant (Chainsaw), Alpha Grimms, Other mini-bosses and Last Boss aka, Alpha Grimm Snake Darkness.

That's all for story mode. Now, for tounament. Basically like stated above, players will be challenging other players there by using their own creation of avatars/characters they have made. And when one avatar/character remains, they will be crowned King of the Grimm Colossium.

Now that we have went through what is expected in the game, let us go through the plot of this last episode.

Plot:

Title: "Gimm" -Aced Game

After the battle for Wakanda and after everyone,... well, most of everyone has recovered their strength from their battle against Thanos, Shadow went to the living room, where Teams RWBY and the members of STRM were there, resting on the sofa and seats as he joined them to rest his head. As they were resting, an update ringtone rang from Shadow's phone as it showed a very special game which intrigued Teams RWBY and STRM a lot.

So, they decided to order the game and play it for a few days before they depart from Mistral to Atlas as a time to cool off from the recent battles. However, what our heroes didn't know is that when they play the game, it could only mean total destruction to the City of Mistral when either of their Characters are summoned by the unknown Game Creator. Will our heroes find the way to beat the game with no continues when the threat rises? Will Dan Kuroto find out about this game and will he figure a way on how to beat it? Find out when this last last episode is aired.

Welp. That's all for now. See you guys in this game after the Part 2.2 of my Avengers Episode. Ciao~