SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT FOR FOLLOWERS WHO ARE ULTRAMAN FANS

Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 here. I have a 'Special Assignment' for Followers who are Ultraman Fans.

True,  Ultraman Z has Alpha Edge, Beta Smash and Gamma Future, Ultraman Geed has Galaxy  Rising and, Ultraman has his cool-looking mantle he's wearing and he has Gransabered Zero.

BUT, what About and what If, Z, Zero and Geed have more Fusion forms in store that they don't know of, even if it's in the Series, Movie, U.F.F. (Ultra Fusion Fight) or In your own Imagination. So, I will be placing a list of Ultras for you guys to create your own fusion forms for Z, Zero and Geed at the next three pages which I will be creating soon so, standby for the Three pages which is still in-progress. For now, you shall see the list of Ultras I will be using.

So, here is an example of how it is done;

Example:

???. (Legend, King, Noa)

Access Card used: Haruki

Henshin Device: Z-Riser

Ultra Medals: Legend, King, Noa

Fusion Name: Ultraman Z - ???

Fusion Number: ???

Fusion Description: The fusion will have the body of Ultraman Legend with Noa's body armour (terminator style) and Noa Aegis to be in a mix of it. Chest body armour which holds the Energy core will split in to to form the fusion's protector. The fusion will have King's Great Protector and Mantle fused with Noa Aegis, dons a Ultra Great Medal on the fusion's waist. Dons king's gloves and boots. Certain areas at the arms, legs, chest, Aegis and head will be gold to give the Ultraman King-look. Head sculp will be a fusion of Legend and Noa with King's crown-like crest to split into two halves and act like Ultra horns for the fusion.

That's one example to put down on the comments below. Access Card, Henshin Device and Ultra Medals will be stated above. However for fusion name, Fusion Number and description, it is to your imagination that you have to come up with and type it down on your own at the comment section down below. There will be an example when Ultraman Z page is up soon.

So, the rules are simple;

1. You get to mingle in this page along with 3 other pages when you click on the next chapter button/s.

2. The list of Capsules stated at each Ultra is for each specific ultra, ONLY!!!! Meaning that each fusion description, belongs to a specific pageof the specific Ultra I have stated above (Z, Zero and Geed).

3. If you guys want to discuss about the list, you may with many other fans.

4. The Ultra list that is stated below and the Medal configurations lists stated on Z, Zero and Geed page/s are to my own and a friend's personal preferences. SO, NO JUDGING.

5. Enjoy and let your imagination run wild.

So, with that out of the way, I will be seeing you guys soon. So, for now, here is a list of Ultras aka, Ultra Medals that I will be using for your assignment.

So,.....

HAVE FUN when we begin!!!!!!!!!!!!