MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: About my Book 2

As stated in the Conversation section in my Profile, once I know how to get in to participate in this event which lasts until 30th September 2021 if I'm not wrong, I'm officially in. For now, let's get to the Announcement about my Book 2.

WARNING: Rick and Morty language and Reference in this Announcement.

Let's go, MAN!!!! I trained my brains to do this for this moment so,.... let's do this.... It's showtime....

What up, my readers and fellow followers? Come on down to HyperKabuto264's House of Squid to the World of Crossovers, where I'm serving my ass and my Huge Major Announcement on a platter.

I know what you're thinking. "What's this major Announcement you're talking about?" Well to answer your question, my Book 2 is about to be nominated and eligible for The 2021 Wattys, consider this proof if anyone ask.

 "What's this major Announcement you're talking about?" Well to answer your question, my Book 2 is about to be nominated and eligible for The 2021 Wattys, consider this proof if anyone ask

I know, right??? ✌✌✌😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃😎😎😎

Now you are thinking; "Shit. That's totally the most epic thing happening and the most Shadow-est Shadow to happen to you. And I apologize for the long delay as a gut feeling told me that something is up on Wattpad which told me to wait, and I have a lot of things up my mind since this is a pendamic period due to the covid-19 period still raging on.

So, keep supporting my stories, and keep sharing all my stories to other people, get more followers to follow me, and I'll make sure I'll keep updating my stories, through and through and ice my story expository asses.

Yep, so COME ON, PEOPLE!!!@ Let's do it!!!! Support my stories and support one another at the same time. Come get some, and come get some full support, my fellow readers!!!!! 😎😎😎😎😎😎