About the INFINITY War Special Episode Part 2

Hey guys, HyperKabuto264 or Shsfow 264 here giving you an announcement about the upcoming last episode of the 5th volume of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose. I just want to say thank you for supporting me in this insert and for our special guest who did that as well. Basically, I just recieved a call from our special guest that they loved my insert and want to be part of this in the intro and outro.

So, without further ado, let us welcome our special guest, the one who is leading his crew and has a girlfriend as well. He is non other, than Kermit the Frog. So, hello to you, Kermit and welcome.

Kermit: Well, thank you for having me here, Mister HyperKabuto264.

HyperKabuto264: No need for formalities, just call me HyperKabuto264 and it'll be fine

Kermit: Well, okay. So uuuhh, HyperKabuto264, I love your book that you made it actually reminded about me along with my friends and my entire crew, The Muppets and uuuuhh, also, thank you for having me here.

HyperKabuto264: No problem, Kermit. So tell me, when you called, what made you think, well.... in your thoughts, what made you call me?

Kermit: Well uuuhh, it wasn't my idea at first.

HyperKabuto264: Oh? Then who's idea was it?

Kermit: Well uuuhh, since Fozzy was always reading and always annoying me with his laughing gags, jokes around, I gave him a laptop to keep him occupied until he stumbled upon this insert and called me, and then he called the entire Muppets to read.

HyperKabuto264: Really?

Kermit: Yes, HyperKabuto264. And we are currently in the middle of Volume 5 I think it was uuuuhh,.... uuuummmmm... Episode 9 of the 5th Volume. That's when Fozzy wanted me to call you and then, the entire Muppet crew i cluding my girlfriend, persuaded me to call you. So, I did as you know, I like your story, too and I can't lie about that.

HyperKabuto264: I see.

Kermit: Yeah, yeah. It was interesting. It was a very interesting book you made there.

HyperKabuto264: Well, thank you once again, Kermit.

Kermit: Well, your welcome.

HyperKabuto264: I still love your shows and your movies as well.

Kermit: Oh thank you, HyperKabuto264, well the second movie which was our uuuhh, sequel was like Episode 6, 7 and 8 of your third Volume in your book. It actually gave me some memories back then when Constantine was out from prison due to uuuuhh....

HyperKabuto264: Jail Break?

Kermit: Yeah yeah, a jail break and slapped a mole on me and framed me to make people think I am Constantine and not him.

HyperKabuto264: Yeah.... so anyway, which part of my episode will you be in?

Kermit: Well, that's an excellent question, HyperKabuto264. Well uuuh, you see.... I'm going to bring Ms. Piggy along with me to host the intro and the outro of your last episode. And uuh, some parts of your show, my buddies will be around somewhere in your show to make it fun and sort of interesting.

HyperKabuto264: Oh, I see. Well, good luck and all the best for that.

Kermit: Oh, thank you. Thank you.

HyperKabuto264: Oh yes one last question. How do you feel when you are about to and when you are in the show which you are about to do that?

Kermit: Well, to be honest, HyperKabuto264. When Piggy and I hit the stage which is actually your stage which will be soon, it will be like last time when we hit the stage at WWE at Monday Night RAW. So, since we are heading towards your stage, we are going to treat it as that as well.

HyperKabuto264: Oh okay. So, you were at WWE for some special movie?

Kermit: Yeah, that's right. Piggy and I were there and.... glady Santino was there to defend us from Mister Swagger and.... I think it was his mother.

HyperKabuto264: (Laughing)

Kermit: Yeah.

HyperKabuto264: Okay, thank you Kermit for coming. (Offers a hand)

Kermit: Oh your welcome, Mister HyperKabuto264 for having me here. (Grabs and He and I shook hands) so uuuh, can I ask one last question.

HyperKabuto264: Yes.

Kermit: when is your episode coming out?

HyperKabuto264: Good question, when everything goes according to plan. Then, it will be released.

Kermit: Okay, thank you, HyperKabuto264.

HyperKabuto264: Your welcome, Kermit.

So, everyone the last episode will be coming soon so, give some love to Kermit the frog and if you want to know what Kermit meant by WWE, here is the link down below. And I will see you at the last episode. BYE

Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmIO3ghSSJI&t=233s